Scarlett Johansson

Bikini Superhero

7/10/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Scarlett Johansson shows off her curves in a white bikini.It's no secret what Scarlett Johansson's super powers are ... looking ridiculously hot in a sexy wet bikini.

The 27-year-old showed off her Black Widow curves while on a yacht in Italy with a super buff man friend on Monday.

Here's rock solid proof why Scarlett is worth every penny of the $20 million she's reportedly banking for the "Avengers" sequel.

kronenburg

Forget her - who's that hot hunk with her?

moe

I do not get the hype about her. She is a terrible actress, not that hot, and stupid!

Carl

$20 million is way overpaid for what she contributed to the Avengers. That's more in line with what Robert Downey Jr. is worth. I guess they have to do it because she is the only significant female role in the series.

big'un

Working on the chunky monkey I'd say.

dawn

Remember seeing scarlet in Girl with the pearl earring and everyone raving how wonderful and beautiful she was and i kept going Really? and they still are saying it She must pay her pr people great.

Master P

What is it with you Americans? This is one ugly, overweight lazy-ass burger-munching average chick - propelled to superstardom by some mental pathology that perceives this Jane Average to be, to quote TMZ, "ridiculously hot". Harvey must have a fatty or cellulite fetish, if such a thing exists.

Honestly, even my wife is about 950% hotter than this Scarlett Johansson chick. She must weigh at least 160... pounds for Harvey's sake

sue

Who is the guy she is with? Bodyguard?? Boyfriend?
Come on TMZ do your homework!!!!!

Becky

While she's not as beautiful as a typical movie star, I'd have killed to have had her body when I was young.

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

This skanky hooker is way over hyped! Plus, she screwed I Am Sam, so, you know, there's that. Never screw full retard!

luckycat

WITHOUT THE MAJOR NOSE JOB,SCARS BOTH NOSTRILS,BREAST IMPLANTS,AND THE WILLINGNESS TO DO ANYTHING FOR FAME, SHE'D BE SAYING FRIES WITH THAT.

AAAAAAAAAAb

She makes a pretty nice looking chubby chick.

SPADES

I don't think that is her. It looks more like Chelsea Clinton...

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Fat, hot, ugly, good, bad, one man's "ridiculously hot" is another man's "meh".

As an actress she doesn't blow my mind, but I'm not bothered by her either.

mannequin

I think she's so pretty, and pretty talented as well.

paigehop

Scarlett has the most voluptuous body in Hollywood. Hands down. Simply sexy, and I'm not a lezbo (at least I don't think so). ;-P