Cat Cora

The DUI Mug Shot

(Well Done)

7/11/2012 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0711_cat_cora_mug_shot_wm_tmzTMZ has obtained Cat Cora's mug shot ... taken 11 days after the celebrity chef was arrested for DUI in Santa Barbara.

The Food Network chef was popped for drunk driving on June 17 -- after she rear-ended another vehicle ... and proceeded to call the people in the other car "nerds."  Cops say her blood alcohol level was more than twice the legal limit.

Cat was released hours after she was arrested ... but never took her mug shot.

But on June 28, Cat returned to the station to take her make up photo ... and it's pretty damn good as far as mug shots go.

Cat has since apologized for the arrest -- saying, “I deeply regret my decision to drive that evening after my designated driver became unavailable. I learned a very important lesson from this experience and take full accountability for my actions.”

Like we said, the mug shot's not bad at all ... so we gotta ask ...

Kelly

Disgrace! Drunk driving is so not cool.

PopGlitch

I LOVE Cat Cora, and I can't believe she called them nerds after SHE rear ended them! So funny! I would have died laughing. But damn, she has kids and a wife and its like really Cat? Grow up! In the videotape, she's visibly intoxicated and the police would not have been called if she would have simply given them her insurance info! They called the cops because she refused to provide her insurance info. What an idiot.

Steinberg

Would we what TMZ??? What is it that you're implying?

DaveT

She's a pretty woman, and sexy when she's moving around the kitchen, and gay. Sexier still ;)

buzz kill

I would, she may not like it but I would.

Vik

I would, but the question is would she?

Jules Destaing

AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH........I know you don't 'like men. But in my case, PLEASE make an exception.

Ali

What a moron. I hope her victims sue the crap out of her. Arrogant, dumb, twit. What a piece of work to show up for a MUG SHOT like it's a celebrity photo shoot. This is what our society has become.

Who Knew

I'd love to hit that but she plays for the other team like Harvey. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

JimmyB

What's a Cat Cora?

You guys are just makin' this stuff up...right?

Dixie

If her blood alcohol level was more than twice the legal limit shouldn't she have been charged with a DWI instead of a DUI?

dd

She makes enough money to hire a limo, bet she's going to catch hell from the wife!

mack

wHAT IS this new rule that celebs do not have to take mugshots until a few days later once they have sobered up and showered and put on their makeup and been to the hair salon?

Rottweiler

She can use this as a head shot, not bad!

get a clue

no mater who you are it should be required take a mug shot the night you get arrested for your crimes, especially dui, so that you can always know what it looks like to be a dumb A$&!!! You shouldnt get the chance to pretty it up just so you dont get embarrased.!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments