« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Peyton Manning

Scores Sprawling Mansion

In Denver ... For Millions

7/11/2012 11:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Peyton Manning's new Devner mansion.
Peyton Manning
is taking his first big step as a brand new Denver Bronco -- TMZ has learned, the star quarterback just purchased a multi-million dollar mansion in a ritzy suburb outside the Mile High City.

Real estate sources tell TMZ, Peyton -- who split with the Indianapolis Colts earlier this year -- closed the deal Monday for the 16,000 square foot home in the exclusive Cherry Hills Village, agreeing to pay $4,575,000.

The house has 7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, 7 car garage, a gated entrance, a panic room ... and a freaking elevator.

But Peyton won't have a problem affording the place -- the guy signed a 5-year contract with the Broncos on March 20th ... worth $96 MILLION.

Tebow, who?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jokerchick

nice house but too much wood for my taste...wood/taste - there's a joke in there somewhere

KnuckleDragger

I can see having a panic room. If I had 290 pound linebackers after my ass...I'd panic, too. But an elevator to "freak" in? Well, that's just f*cking opulent!

EMP BITE ME

One hit and Peyton looses 96 million.

Rocco

So you have a panic room for when you panic, and a freaking elevator for when you freak?

Joanna

I'm a single mother with three kids, and I was not pulling in enough income to support us. Now all that has changed. I am now making more money than I have ever dreamed. I've seen articles from other companies promising success in internet businesses before, and I tried some of them because I had nothing to lose. But, they never came close to the success ( http://www.partnerwithpaul.com ) have given me. It took me from a $24,000 yearly income job to making over $50,000 within 9 months. Money is coming in my PayPal account everyday and I am loving it.

DaveT

San Francisco 49ers all the way baby haha :D
Broncos play some good football, so do a few other teams.
But the 49er comeback was a long time coming and they kicked some ass last year.
Gonna kick some more next season.
It was like watching old school Niners with Montanna and the bunch.
Gonna be that way again. Oh yes, it will ;)

KnuckleDragger

I wish Manning good luck with the Broncos. My only suggestion is when the Broncos play at "Mile High"...they give 'ol man Manning some O2 when the defense in on the field.

Artist

At least he was smart enough to buy in Cherry Hills. I remember when Carmelo bought a home that big in Littleton. 4x Larger than any other home around. He lost Millions when he sold it

Jack

Where's the rubber room, the one he'll need after one more concussion?

Jay W.

$19.2 million a year... ? after neck surgery. The Ponies may be gambling.

peoplearesilly

Oh, he'll have a problem. when the money runs out due to an injury or getting old, and then he will be foreclosed on. It happens all the time to athletes and Hollywood types who go WAY OVERBOARD. Too much too soon. Ridiculous. Only ego maniacs need that much of a house.

Stiletto

First off, he won't see anywhere near 96 million. The amount of players contracts is not a simple "sign here and we'll start cutting your paychecks"...they have to play so many games, get so many wins, make it so far into the playoffs, and on and on and on.

He will be lucky to see 60 million if he completes the whole 5 years. Then after taxes, agent fees, business managers, etc...he might see 25-30 million.

Of course, he'll have other income from endorsements and other sidelines

But if he did not buy it out right, or put between 50-75% down...he is foolish.

And if he is looking at retirement, the upkeep on a 160...00SF mansion is horrendous.

A rather dumb move.

No comment

Peyton is going to need that elevator after one good hit.

I bet Peyton is very protected by the refs this season.

static

He probably should have rented.

big'un

I wouldn't know what to do with all that room.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments