Lindsay Lohan

Yet Another

Hair-Raising Moment

7/13/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0713_lindsay_lohan_hair_splash_akm-gsiYears of extensions, weaves and dye jobs have finally taken their toll on Lindsay Lohan ... as her exposed scalp made an impromptu appearance through her scraggly ginger locks when she picked up dinner at -- the appropriately named -- E. Baldi restaurant in Beverly Hills on Thursday.

If this keeps up, it won't be long before the rehabbed 26-year-old wigs out again.

andyconda

NEW THREAD "LINDSAY LOHAN CAUGHT STEALING A WIG"

AGENT STUPID

Cha Ching......booked a big job today!!!!!!!

Danielle

LMAO..everytime I see the pic, I keep expecting a little bird to pop out!

bagladey

"...at -- the appropriately named -- E. Baldi restaurant", LMAO. Funny at last TMZ, funny at last, LOL.

Good riddance!

At least the picture does a good job distracting people from looking at the recurring facial hemo

Danielle

How can one caress lindsays hair, while being intimate, without there hand getting all tangled up in that rats nest??

andyconda

'move that mange,im lindsay lohan!!!!"

LLsez

Maddy, I know you are 3 hours earlier, but FFS!! join me for a Screwdriver....the Enablers are off the charts today!
All other H8TERS are welcome to join us.

ilovegossip

I see Help still refused to provide a link to the BS she was spewing. Typical M.O.

Her and Agent have to be one and the same. They both are compulsive liars.

Good riddance!

Lowhan's face perpetually looks like it's going to start chewing on and then spitting out a large Tootsie Roll. This is also known in the common lexicon as 'turtling'. Those aren't some sort of nuts in the turtle btw, they're just random crack rocks and pieces of rotten teeth.

Danielle

Sylvester Stallone's son died...sad

ThePhoenix

Hair loss is awful for women, at least she has the cash for really good wigs.

jc

Agent Stupid scored a gig.....as a cop,
Now is that the cop in the village people or a cop in the new 'Shempindales" ?

Vorlon

Yes people who get jobs ALWAYS run to TMZ to announce it. The people who ACTUALLY get jobs are out there doing it, not spending their entire day on TMZ CLAIMING they did.
What a loser.

ketjo

Now if thats her real 'lighter ' hair color at the roots as that idiot said a while ago that means shave it all off and it will come back about as white Grey as mine only a lot thinner........Now I don't know that might look good on her it looks good on me but then my hair has always been light...but her problem will be the bald patches where hair roots have died and nothing grows back but hell at least her hair would be healthy and she can wear wigs ...Hell thats what she practically doing now...only they could be taken off at night and give her hair a rest and she can wash it every night....
By the way , I have the perfect way to get rid of that dingy look of her skin and freshing her right up...they use it on shrunk smell so I know it will work on her cause I've had my hand covered with tomatoes and tomato juice all day...and this evening my hand are beautiful and white and soft with all the dead skin off ...now I just lotioned them up and they look really nic... So she need to come up here and work these tomatoes up for me and I will let her use the peels and left over juice to clean up in.....Oh I forgot Lindsay doesn't DO real work and besides she would be able to smoke here....Oh well just a idea to help the woman....