Piers Morgan & CNN

Whitney Houston

... Has a Penis

7/14/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0713_NOT-Whitney-Houston_impersonator
Whitney Houston
is a 5'9" German dude ... at least, if you believe Piers Morgan.

Allow us to explain -- Morgan was talking to LL Cool J about Whitney's life during the July 6th episode of his CNN show and aired some generic footage of the singer to accompany the interview.

Problem is, the woman in the footage isn't Whitney ... and isn't even a woman -- it's a celebrity drag queen named Ikenna Beney Amaechi.

We spoke with Ikenna ... a charming fellow from Berlin ... who tells us, "I was just sitting at home and at first I didn’t realize it, but then it hit me like BOOM! It wasn’t Whitney … It was me!”

Ikenna tells us he's been "playing" Whitney for 21 years (video below) and the picture used by CNN is from the 2008 Reel Awards Show in Las Vegas -- an event dedicated to celebrity impersonators.

Ikenna adds, “I feel very honored that I was mistaken for the real Whitney Houston on CNN … is there EVEN a bigger compliment for a tribute artist?!"

Probably not.

LCS27

Harvey can't avoid any news about penis, no matter how stupid they are.

Fat Mike

haha, that's hilarious!

PBezukov

No, I'm not going to allow you to explain. I didn't read it. I'm not going to. I don't give a ****.

moxie

A celebrity drag queen? Is that like being the head freak at a freak show?

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

Piers is an ignoramus, which makes CNN the biggest POS "news" network for giving him a show of his own, sort of follows suite though they give that cow Joyce Beher a show too so...

haskel420

seems legit

Chaps

CNN's Piers D. Organ strikes again!

Chase

WOW! Im'ma white dude who DOESN'T do drag and I think I look more like Whitney Houston than that creature. Egg on your face, Piers! What do u have against Whitney???

I-See-Dumb-People

CNN still has to work harder at mucking things up before they get as bad as Faux News.

She's baaaack

I think drag queens are absolutely fascinating. I met one once who did local shows where I live and outside of his "act" he was a guy ... a bit of an odd guy but a guy all the same. He was completely transformed when he was his drag persona.

static

Piers Morgan and CNN suck.

Lee

Thats great I bet he got a huge ego boost.

Anonymous

What a blunder. They should have known it was not Whitney since he didn't look strung out.

Kay

CNN: The king of BS...move over Fox News, you got competition

myopinion

She looks similar to Whitney I could tell right away it wasn't her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments