Flavor Flav

Hijacks an Airplane

... Loud Speaker

7/15/2012 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_flav_audioWhere can I get some fried chicken ... is NOT what people usually think about during landing, but that didn't stop Flavor Flav from jumping on an airplane's loud speaker to promote his chicken take-out joint ... and TMZ has the hilarious audio.

It all went down on a Southwest flight from Burbank to Las Vegas Thursday during the aircraft's final descent. Flav grabbed the intercom mic -- ya know, the thing pilots give important safety information on -- and addressed the entire plane.

The best part ... Flav capitalized on the opportunity for some free advertising and plugged his Las Vegas restaurant -- Flavor Flav's House of Flavor -- and then just listed everything they sell ... like fried chicken and waffles.

He then lead the entire plane in a chant of "Flavaaa Flaaaaaav."

0715_flava_flav_sub
Where's an air marshall when you need one?

HappyQuails

He is so genuinely good natured - that is something I really appreciate about him. In spite of all of the hype, he acts with integrity and is always that down-south Mama's-boy at heart. Gotta love him!

nbc

I am sure that as I write this Mr. Flav will be in custody for iterferring with a filght crew. If he is not thi just goes to show how airplane passengers are treatedbased upon their popularity.

Liz

Southwest will get away without any kind of fine - the FAA doesn't charge them like they do the other airlines. Wonder why that is. I would have been disgusted if I had been on that flight. Flavor Flav's a jerk.

Tay

do we get to send him to guantanamo bay now?

Tuco

I woulda gangsta slapped that foolio. If I was on that plane I woulda made cry like a beeyoch. Llantas typical

LRT

I can't believe he wasn't arrested... That airport and on a place is one place..YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

Jordan

One thing is for sure his Chix joint must suck if he has to fly on a crape rate airline to promote it.

buckee71

WOW! some of the comments on here are very harsh!.... who cares? Flights to Vegas everyone is in a good mood, so i don't think anyone minded...besides it gives the passengers a story to tell there friends......storys will begin "On my way to Las V

TM

I thought animals had to be crated at all times during flights.

GabyO

Buffoon!

Jay

If he got the ok than its no biggie. Fights are long and boring its nice to have something lightin up the mood.

Oh A 💛💋

Really are you kidding me ! This Dumb ass hasbeen needs to sit his ass down

JDUB

Two words - Soul Plane

MP

He could have at least passed out coupons.

VictoriaGirl

if any non-famous person tried this they would have been arrested for creating a disturbance on an airplane. Of course nothing happened to this dumba$$$.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments