The Game

My Reality Show Will Be

a Trip ... Down the Aisle!

7/15/2012 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_the_game_wedding_tmz_composite
The Game
has had some pretty scary experiences -- street brawls, jail, getting shot -- and now moments like that can be seen from your own living room, because he is filming a reality TV show about GETTING MARRIED. Wait, WHAT?

That's right, sources tell us the rapper has teamed up with 51 Minds Entertainment -- known for TV gems like "Flavor of Love" -- to film a reality show all about his trip down the aisle with his fiancée, Tiffany Cambridge.

Sources closes to production tell TMZ ... Game's reality show is going to portray a whole new side of the rapper. We're told it will focus on Game as a devoted family man and the hooplah that surrounds planning a wedding -- not all that OTHER stuff (like beat downs posted on YouTube).

We're told production on the show began earlier this month, and so far they have met with both MTV and VH1 for distribution. The reps for Game and 51 Minds Ent. had no comment.

The real question is -- will 40 Glocc be invited to the wedding?

laffnbear

Great..... An O.G. family man? Don't see it

Mee-Mee75

Why is everyone going to the reality shows. Why pay all that money to put you and your family out there? Really????? It is so obivious that everyone just about choose to do this. Don't do this tell the producers or who ever you change your mind (Game).

ray

I have a difficult time trying to come uo with a more stupid, boring, and just plain sh!tty than this.

Latch Johnson

Wow truly original.

hippie

in Bad News VA I sided with game for years now, and his flow is better than 50, despite that Game has put himself in a positions I dont support, and seems like 0

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I really wish he would take a trip to the surgeon to get that bulbous nose fixed. What a loser.

sidithers

GAME OVER

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I wish he would take a trip to the surgeon and get that bulbous nose fixed. What a loser.

Crystal

Well good for him. The pictures I've seen of her she looks like a normal woman. Not some raunchy video girl who is always falling out of her clothes.

SusanCoyote

WHO????

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

I wouldn't even watch that with Harvey Levin's eyes. My day doesn't have enough hours to waste even a second on that kind of crap. And if it did I'd still use the time for something else...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2