Uma Thurman

Shows Off New Baby

One Day After Giving Birth!

7/17/2012 3:55 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

Uma Thurman and her newborn baby daughter.Just one day after giving birth, supermom Uma Thurman was already out and about in public holding her newborn daughter at a cafe in upstate New York.

With her one-day-old bundle of joy safely in her arms, the 42-year-old was spotted at Press and Blend in Woodstock, New York. We're told Uma is a regular at the shop and ordered cold pressed juices. A new mom needs her nourishment!

On Sunday, Uma gave birth to her first child -- whose name has yet to be announced -- with boyfriend Arpad Busson. She has two children with ex-husband Ethan Hawke, while Arpad has two children from his previous relationship with supermodel Elle Macpherson.

Anyone know of a good nanny?

A viewer

She looks great! I had my second one and had to bring him with me everywhere my 7 year old needed to go starting at two days old. He never got sick - actually he's so healthy he's never missed school and he's now 15. And how does anyone know if whether or not there is a nanny? The nanny could be right there, camera just didn't capture it. So what.

latestdiets.net

Is that Bill's baby?

mary

First child? What happen to the other kids by her ex-husband, Ethan Hawk?

croc

what? no coffee pot or juicer at her own home? idiot.

Repeter

Well at least she's not dangling the baby over a balcony.

Squire

Everyone needs to relax! Women have been giving birth forever and they've given birth and strapped the baby to their chest and gone right about their business. It's Woodstock, it's all good. And shame on the jerk who took her picture, everyone knows in the Hudson Valley the stars come for their privacy!!!

Cindy

And sitting on a very uncomfortable-looking stool. Ouch.

Deven

Wow. Apparently, not a lot of people who read this are mothers or are new moms. I'm not a mom, but after 7 nieces and nephews plus my godchild, I'm over the "EVERYTHING MUST BE STERILE!" phase. Pretty sure having two other children, Uma's over it, too. Hospital infections are on the rise, and while the baby's immune system isn't perfect, she's just as safe in that cafe as she is in a hospital. MRSA, C.Diffile, and other infections are common in hospitals.

Susan

How is it her "first child" when moments ago you report she gave birth to her third child? Guess you still are in need for that editor/proof reader ;)

big'un

I thought she already got her kid back from Bill.

Deborah

That's really not a very good idea there Uma. What is wrong people I swear. I would never subject a newborn to public eateries, clubs, etc. Next week she will be at the doctors office complaining I don't know what is wrong with her.

b

What a stupid ****. I don't care if you are on Mars or Woodstock. Get home idiot.

Pound Sand

Key word is "with". This is her first child with this man not her first child in her life. Sheesh!!!

karlew

All so shocked because the kid is out and about at one day old. Honestly if newborns needed the sterility you are all suggesting most of them would never survive. It's keeping them inside never letting them naturally build an immune system that is dangerous.

Cthrew

Where's the good-for-nothing sperm donor? On to his next conquest?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments