George Zimmerman

Shooting Trayvon was

'All God's Plan'

7/19/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

071912_zimmerman

George Zimmerman believes the shooting death of Trayvon Martin was "all God's plan" ... telling Sean Hannity he will not second guess his actions on that fateful day.

Zimmerman -- who's been charged with 2nd degree murder for the February shooting -- broke his silence to Hannity during an interview that aired on Fox News last night.

During the interview, Zimmerman insisted, "I'm not a racist ... I'm not a murderer."

After the interview, Trayvon's father, Tracy Martin, had some harsh words for George ... telling CBS News, "We must worship a different God. There is no way that my God would have wanted George Zimmerman to kill my teenage son.

Pockets

Just waiting for Shang Tsung to chime in with the: "FINISH HIM"

Kari

It sickens me that this arrogant creep is trying to make this look ok, because it's God's plan. What crap. This loser would be better off going to jail--if he is found not guilty, I am pretty sure he won't be free to walk the streets for the rest of his sorry life.

Mike

TMZ, Your 2 choices in the poll have nothing to do with each other. Zimmerman was wrong to say it was God's plan, but it doesn't automatically mean he's "guilty as hell." Get some educated people to write your polls and edit your articles.

imorena

I hope they make GEORGE ZIMMERMAN LOPEZ cellmates with Jerry Sandusky. regardless of jurisdiction.

katie10

yeah, his comment about, "I love my own children more then my own life and I don't yet have any children." was so frickin ridiculous. I couldn't even watch the entire interview.

He may indeed have some screws loose. What a liar and a nutjob! He stalked and hounded and hunted TM down, end of story. TM did not attack him, don't believe one word this Zimmerman dude says. He's pathetic! A cop wannabe!

God's plan, hope it's 'god's plan' that he's locked up and covicted of cold blooded murder of a 17 year old kid who was armed (heavily) with candy, iced tea and a cell phone.

What an idiot attorney to let his client interview on TV last night, 95% of the population doesn't believe this dude!

Please!!!

What?!? This man is sick and please leave God out of it.

Nicey

The word of God say's thou shall not kill, maybe he can't read, or has no understanding of the word of God.

BRET

No Billy God's plan is for them to kill each other! Hahaha

BB not bb

He means it is God's plan that he is being tested and persecuted and tried in the fire. He was pushed into this witch hunt just from minding his own business and doing the right thing. This is how he is coping with it mentally, to accept that God is in control. That is what he menat, if the scofferes even care.

RaineeDrops

Maybe Satan's plan, but certainly NOT God's plan. "Thou Shalt Not Kill"

Guess he thinks Satan's voice is God. Sicko.

RaineeDrops

He will have plenty of time to read God's word in prison. Maybe then he will really get in touch with God, but in no way ever is it God's plan to kill.

Rebecca

It's wrong of George to say it was "God's plans" cuz God doesn't tell people to kill others. And How is this Martin's fault? He was just walking back from the store to his dad's place. Cops told George to stay put and he didn't. Got his ass beat by a kid and then shot him in cold blood. SMH what is wrong with some of you blaming Trayvon? I hope you guys don't have kids where a person like George is gonna judge them just cuz they are white or mexican or asian etc.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

I wonder what's he going to tell the inmates when he goes to prison?

Terminal Tower

In history, lots of people have killed others in "God's name"...I tend to believe God has a real problem with this. This is what is actually meant by the Commandment, "Thou Shalt Not Use My Name In Vain." - It means not to use God as your excuse to do bad things.

Pam

Please lock this man up for life. He stated " no sir" he would not have done anything different that night nor does he regret his actions. That means, should he go free, we can look forward to him dong something like this again. RIP Trayvon.