'Total Recall'

The New 3 Boob'd Chick

... REVEALED!

7/19/2012 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0719_total_rekall_article_boob_girl
She's once ... twice ... three times a lady.

The producers of the new "Total Recall" remake finally debuted the brand new 3-boob'd hooker ... played by Kaitlyn Leeb ... and it's hot. hot. hot.

Leeb sported her costume at Comic-Con in San Diego this weekend ... revealing the iconic double cleavage made famous in the original Arnold Schwarzenegger version ... which was originally released back in 1990.

Colin Farrell stars in the remake ... but we're guessing Arnold would approve.

Jack

She could put a fourth boob on her forehead and still be hot. Wow, she is smokin'.

JDUB

"This is what happens when you let gays marry" - signed, Right Wing Conservative Wacko from the South

Maverick

Definitely lovely.

I just need two breasts, but this could be fun.

No mater what, she is a total cutie. Too bad for us, it appears, according to IMDb, that she is married.

GLaDOS

Thankfully there aren't any pictures of her co-star, the guy with four wieners.

Kelly

Totally sickening on so many levels. She should freelance for Octomom as a milk machine.

tinkerbell5481

I'm trying to figure out where exactly her real ones are though, haha!

taz

Wouldn't that be triple cleavage? Just sayin'.

Yup

Whoa; she's SMOKIN'. 3 boobs reminds me of dialog from the movie "Paul":

Haggard: [Looking at an alien on the cover] Ha! Three t*ts!
O'Reilly: That's awesome. You guys should have given her four t*ts.
Graeme Willy: [Looking disgusted] That's just sick.

Pockets

I wish I had more hands...SO I CAN GIVE DEM TITTIES 4 THUMBS DOWN!

levyi

"We Can Remember It for You Wholesale" is now dead, and I shall avenge the spirit of Philip K. Dick. Seriously, of all the things to add, and all the things to keep, the three-breasted whore made through TWO ****ty remakes of a great short story? *Dramatic suicide in the name of Geekdom*

sidithers

I'll stick with the original
Would never go see a TR remake much less one with (barf)Colin Ferrel and Jessica Biel

BlankenshipOfelia

my classmate's mother makes $84/hr on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site CashLazy.com

Poor Leno

/me laught ! I would have expected a way better boob job that that with all the plastic surgeons in hollywood, even that they are fake(s) they look like they just hanging there.

DaveT

Cool, one in the middle is the drinking fountain, left and right are to adjust hot and cold

big'un