Usher

Stepson Dies

After Jetski Accident

7/21/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0714_tmz_tameka_usherUsher's 11-year-old stepson has passed away this morning from injuries suffered in a tragic jetski accident in Georgia earlier this month ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Tameka is understandably devastated.

Glover was injured on July 8 ... as he was riding in an inner tube that was connected to a pontoon in Lake Lanier. According to authorities, a family friend who was riding a jetski behind the pontoon lost control and collided with Glover's tube.

The accident is currently under investigation.

Shandra

This is so tragic. I just finished a song titled, "How Do I Say Goodbye to My Child?"

mebrat24

this is so sad, RIP Kyle, thoughts go out to Tameka and family.

Clarity, RN

TMZ and people need to understand that brain DEATH is legal death. This poor child's time and date of death on his death certificate will be the time he was declared brain dead not when the vent was removed. They DID NOT remove LIFE support because there was no life to support. Understand the difference between brain death and coma before you confuse your readers. Also, the issue with the insurance makes perfect sense. Would the insurance company pay for a cardiac dead patient to be on the vent indefinitely? No....brain death is DEATH. it is death of the control center of your body. It is only a matter of time before your heart gets the message that the control center isn't sending signals! The vent was providing oxygen to the organs thus confusing the heart for a while. Research people!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Condolences to his family, especially his mother and I hope he rests in peace.

Jennifer

A parent losing a child is the worst situation they can ever face. Kyle is now with God and no longer in any pain. Rest in Peace Kyle.

dd

RIP baby.

gamepro

that's so sad and i hope the family gets threw this ok

Rose

Very sad :((

Taunya

My condolences go out to the Foster/Glover family.

Kimberley

Thoughts and prayers are with his family. RIP. Hope this tragedy brings the family closer together.

cam

OMG! Thats so sad.. Wonder if this is some illumiati isht :( Rest in peace kyle. Saddens me to see little kids lose their life. What a terrible world we live in

Taunya

My condolences go out to the Foster/Glover families. Bless Tameka for having to make that decision. Being a mother, I couldn't even begin to imagine having to make that choice.

LANZOH

Shame, R I P little man.

John

I feel bad for them but it was the right decision..

Its extremely sad to see what people put family member threw for their own selfishness..

Like I said before.. make sure you do a DNA or a living will and be very clear.. keep a small DNR in your wallet.. I for one do not want to be on a machine at all...

robin

God bless all of the family. I am praying for you all.