Keenan Ivory Wayans' Ex

I'm a 'Hollywood Ex' Too!

7/23/2012 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0720_Daphne_Wayans_Keenan_Ivory_Wayans_getty_tmzThe ex-wife of Keenan Ivory Wayans is about to embark on a brand new adventure ... by playing the ex-wife of Keenan Ivory Wayans ... on the VH1 reality show "Hollywood Exes."

Sources tell us, Daphne Wayans -- who was married to Keenan from 2001 to 2004 and has 5 children with him -- will join the cast for the second season of the VH1 show ... just as soon as they get picked up by the network.

Wayans will be in good company ... joining the exes of Prince, R. Kelly, Will Smith, Eddie Murphy and Jose Canseco as they try to come out of their husbands' shadows and into their own.

Ya know ... by using their famous last names.

We shot Daphne earlier this week hanging out with her future co-stars (below), and they all seemed pretty chummy.

mebrat24

oh great more chit for tv

lily

She looks like a man.

Victoria

I watch the show & really like it. R. Kelly's wife "I just gotta dance!" is hilarious! They will start to add drama and fights next season. Will we hear about cheating from the exes? What about R. Kelly's sex tapes?

lilly

I enjoy hollywood exe, none of the backbitting, fighting, cussing not saying there isn't any cussing its not volgar and being supportive of each other. And if tv is going toward reality tv majority of the time than this is the type of show I would like to watch.

nORRis8

Whooooooooooo caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares?

jokerchick

...she looks like the man version of Paula Patton

Truth

What a bunch of chick trash.

CriticXtreme

From this picture, you can look in her eyes and see insanity. Who watches these face shows about a bunch of expiration date, ugly, knifed up females who "used to be.....?" That Nicole is the only who truly knows how to hide the age. Hollyweird or freelance Necron, you need to make me more sick in the stomach by doing a fake reality show about fems 75 to 101 years old of Hollyweird's used-2-bees.

myopinion

She looks like a man....

shelly

as I'm reading this I see the show is on, what a trainwreck, "I'm upset because I can't see the Black Book " at Guchi. Really, it's shame u have to live like the rest of the population

God-Of-Lyf

GREAT! A show about ex's of people who don't matter. What has this world come to? TV has been in the crapper for two decades now. I think it's high time we flush it. Just Saying...

LDB

she needs botox ASAP

billy

She looks like a man..... Just sayin'.......

Amber gantt

I can understand about divorce being in a man shadow it is not easy at all. so i wish all the woman luck in their new life.

Beyoncca

I have No respect for Keenan, I read that his rebound chick was Brittney Daniels from BET's The Game, she played Kelly Pitt. I heard Keenan didn't like the way BET was going with the show so he told Brittney she should quit. I find it funny that black women on the show were depicted as gold diggers, yet Kelly's character was oh so loyal to Jason Pitts until BET got a hold of the script. BET made more acurate changed to the show, more realistic storyline aswell.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2