Katherine Jackson

'What's All The Fuss?'

7/23/2012 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0723_katherine_jackson_x17onlineKatherine Jackson is alive and well in Arizona, though she's playing her cards close to her vest.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael Jackson's siblings whisked Katherine away to a spa in Tucson to help her escape what they called the "utter chaos" of the Jackson family home in Encino. Apparently no one told Katherine's nephew, who reported her missing Saturday night.

Now, a photo of Katherine at the Arizona spa has surfaced -- showing her playing UNO with her daughter Rebbie, her granddaughter Stacy, and her great grandson London.

Katherine is supposedly relaxing and having a good time.

Not pictured: MJ's children ... who Katherine abandoned in L.A. during her getaway.

bunny

and I thought my family was vindictive and selfish but they aren't big names that can work. Michael's children should dismiss Katherine as guardian, since she's not doing her job. They should lawyer up and make sure they get that money when Katherine is cut loose. The rest of the family can go on the road and work for their money. They should stop relying on Michael. Pathetic they can't do any work themselves. I'm especially angry Janet would have anything to do with this. If I were his children, I'd get emancipated immediately and get dad's money. Katherine is not a fit guardian. TMZ has proved it.

Air

How do you know she abandoned them? You pass judgement pretty quick without any facts!

Lori

Is she leaving the children cause they are white!!! CPS or the childrens real mother needs to come in and take those children. The Jackson family can not raise children!!!!

Hep

I have a friend who went through something like this. It was "kidnap the elderly mother and bleed as much money out of her as possible before she dies."

anonymous

prof is very sincere in what does and always suggest what he think would be best. i will defenitely be using him in the near future again cause his one of those who always keep his promises. his spell is so amazing!!!
he used his spell to bring back my lover 5 days ago, prophetharry@ymail.com has every solution to all problem

anonymous

prophetharry is a caring and wonderful spiritualist. he works with you until you see results. prophetharry@ymail.com is awesome when it comes to love case.

sotiredofthis

Has anyone thought that MAYBE Paris could be p.o.'d at her Grandmother for trying to discipline her (them)? After all, two teenagers being looked after by an 82 year old - an 82 year old Jehovah's Witness who MAY be trying to "guide" them where they don't want to go? Tough to do in a "normal" family, much less M.J.'s, lots of money, riff raff hangers-on family and a religion that most likely offers more strictly held practices than rich, spoiled teenagers want. MAYBE??

anonymous

the spell from prophetharry increased my sales, his spell continued to make sales go up every month and I have been in the Top 10 in my company since prophetharry@ymail.com casted his first spell for me. I have been so delighted to have found him and i have highly
recommended spell,
Josh

Eva

I like the smiles on the faces of these people showing the cards they are playing
- U KNOW.

c

She abandoned her grandkids to play ****ing UNO??? She was a ****ty mother and she's a ****ty grandmother. Hopefully the conservators can find someone decent to care for those kids.

Mimi

Seems like this is fake because why would a devoted grandmother just up and leave without telling her grandchildren she was going off to the "spa"

Carmen

This picture is staged. Am I the only one that noticed that they are not playing a real game. 1. why show your cards. 2. where are the cards that are supposed to be in the middle of the players? 3. Even if they just started they are supposed to have more than 3 cards a piece. I'm just saying.

tallulahaz

Believe me, no 'Spa' would serve Coke!!
Fresh organic fruit juices only for good health.

Susan

So Katherine is voluntarily not speaking to her Grandchildren knowing they're frantic to speak to her. Yeah sure.....either Katherine is in on this scam or they have brainwashed or drugged her.

becky

This picture is staged. I'm not a big Jackson Family fan but I feel soo sorry for Micheals Kids and katherine. Do the rest oof the Jackson's not have money of their own that they need Micheal's estate too.
Not that it matters to anyone but Randy Jackson can now take American Idol and shove it I wouldn't watch it just because of him now.