Jackson Family

Showdown Video --

Friendly Before Fight

7/24/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

media-removed-tmz
TMZ has obtained the unedited full video of what turned into a confrontation at the Jackson family compound Monday in Calabasas, CA.

It starts out friendly enough, with MJ's kids Paris and Prince getting out of their SUV and shaking hands and hugging a few of Michael's siblings who arrived in the SUV behind them.

But moments later, things turned ugly.

The footage shows Janet confronting MJ's daughter Paris ... and during the standoff, Janet swipes for Paris' cell phone twice.

Paris charges past Janet ... and when Janet attempts to go after Paris, Janet is restrained by her brother Randy.

Randy and Janet proceed to hold up their cell phones and record Paris.

After the video ends, there was a physical altercation at the home between two family members. Cops arrived to the scene and took a battery report.

According to the MJ Estate, Michael's children have since been moved away from the home and into a secure location.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Dose Of Reality

In general, I can understand someone wanting to smack a 14 year old girl that you are arguing with.

I'm not saying it's right but, I can understand the urge.

Eleonora

The jacksons should go straight to hell, all they want is MJ's Money

DJ44

YYYY

kelliekandies@yahoo.com

I do not believe IT'S ALL about the money from MJ estate. I believe MJ's child(Paris) needs to act like a child not adult. It seems like these kids, do what ever they want. She has no business texting family business and calling adults Big Fat liars. She has some issues, and she nor her brothers aren't the only Grandchild/ or Children Ms Jackson has. Those kids(not blanket so far) are to demanding. Statements like I want my Grandmother/ or talk with her Now.
Those kids need to learn, MS JACKSON HAD CHILDREN BEFORE THEY WERE THOUGHT ABOUT OR BORN.
If this situation was about money, you think that someone would have said something before 3 years passes.
The resent picture of Ms Jackson looks like her lip is twisted,(like a person who has had a stroke)

HarperLove

It makes me mad when people say that MJs kids shouldn't be on the social media putting the family biz out there. If they didn't, MJs brothers and sisters would be getting away with robbery and no one would stop them. And shame on you, Janet! Who would keep children who have lost their father away from the only guardian they have? This is a bunch of mess! Now I can see why Michael wasn't close to those blood-sucking, money-hungry thieves! Kudos to Paris for exposing them for the terrible people they are!

And to Gladys Knight... just because someone is your elder doesn't mean they automatically deserve respect!!!!! What Janet did was flat-out wrong and Paris was right to responded in the manner she did. Sticking up for yourself and your family, no matter what your age, should be commended, not reprimanded!

Chaz

Glady's "I'm from the South" as if......! The kids are not and I'm glad they're not. Gladys was doing exactly what she accused Paris of doing. Being older gets you nothing which is what she deserves, AND Janet isn't exactly the perfect role model//oh, oh, my bad, it's Ms. Jackson since I got nasty!

robin

funny how none of MJs kids have brown skin.smh

robin

wtf why is everyone going on about how they want MJs money?if it were your brother who was rich wouldnt you want him to give some to you?
I hate that his kids are even white and have nothing in common with MJ gene wise if they where his biological children would have made sense. smh

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12