Tito Jackson

I'm Backing Out

of My Siblings' Plot

7/24/2012 2:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0724_tito_jackson_articleTito Jackson is backing out of the plot to turn Katherine Jackson against the Michael Jackson Estate ... he tells TMZ he wants nothing to do with it.

Tito says, "I completely retract my signature from the July 17th letter sent to the Executors of my brother Michael's estate and repudiate all the claims made against them."

He adds, "I don't want any part of that letter whatsoever."

The letter Tito is referencing was signed by Jermaine, Janet, Rebbie and Randy ... and accused the executors of failing at their job and stressing out their mother, Katherine Jackson, so badly that she suffered a "mini-stroke."

We broke the story ... Tito's son, TJ, is preparing legal docs so he can ask a judge to become the temporary guardian of Michael's 3 kids.

We're also told Jackie is having second thoughts about the plot to overthrow the Estate.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

chris

I beleive they are all evil and they are all after what ever they can get. Ahhh family with money the root of all evil. Thank GOD I was raised to work hard and support my self and not steal my way through life like spoiled people like the Jackson's.

Linda3223

These are some money groping kids, just like there dad Joe Jackson

Charles

Tito and TJ are both switching tactics and trying some new way to get to that money. They're trying to make it seem as though they are good and not in with the rest of the jackson plotters. Thay way, they'll fool the kids into wanting TJ (Tito's son) to be their guardian instead of their grandmother. Tito still has influence over his son TJ. So, if TJ gets guardianship, I'm sure TJ will do whatever Tito tells him to do and they'll mooch off the kids inheritance. Scheming bastards!

nothingnew

blahh! tito aint innocent..he just backing out because his son is stepping up and he probably is about to receive some kind of compensation for this..he just as dirty as the rest.

aston

I was surprised to see him on that letter in the first place, he always seemed like a pretty nice guy.

Sloane

he's relalized that the best/fastest way to the cash is to back his son TJ in his bid for temporary than probably permanent guardianship fo the 3 kids
---that explains the back peddle
and they all underestimated Paris- by her going public on Twitter and letting the world know what was going on- to save face he needs to back peddle
---still dont trust him/them

Sandy

So sad that none of these kids will be able to trust anyone in their life... It will always be ... do they love me for my money or just for me. Michael Jackson> you are missed

Motor City DIVA84

I'm hoping Diana Ross steps in and gets permanent custody of Mike's kids since he named her as a guardian in his will (if/when his mother is incapable of doing so). She'd be the perfect choice, because she wouldn't be motivated by Mike's money. She has tons of her own.

s

He's no fool...he's playn' it cool...

dep

they are all trying to get the custody for these 3 kids of MJ...now i understand why MJ never included his family siblings to his will and leave his wealth on his kids. and now the family of mj is trying thier best in any ways to have an access to MJ estate. tsk we're talking about a millions.

MyTmar

Money is the root of all evil...it's what's tearing the Jackson family apart...this is why Michael exed them out of his will & why he went on to a solo career !!! Oh the stories Mike's kids could tell let alone what they heard from him while he was alive about his family's greed !!! Paris & her sibs are not dumb by a long shot & they probably feel alone & scared, but who can blame them--the father they knew & love is gone (rip) & they feel abandoned by the woman (grandmom Kate who they looked to be their true guardian as Mike wanted it to be !!!) It's really sad because the Jackson kids are using their mom Katherine & Paris,Michael Jr. & ''Blanket'' as pawns in their quest to try to take over Mike's fortune which in the future may well surpass the billion dollar+ range !!!!

Shag

They are just greedy and need to find a way to make their own money. They are shameless pigs and I hope they don't get a dime. Michael knew what he was doing by not including them in his will.

deputah

italia

Well hell Tito...if it's your son who shares "co-guardianship..." it would follow that "You're set" so why should you fight? Your fight's over bro.

Laura

Looks like MJ's adopted kids get a large sum, but the damage is done. They'll never be the same again. Money is the root to evil and that doesn't omit these celebs who think they have it all. What goes up must come DOWN!

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11