Tito Jackson

I'm Backing Out

of My Siblings' Plot

7/24/2012 2:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0724_tito_jackson_articleTito Jackson is backing out of the plot to turn Katherine Jackson against the Michael Jackson Estate ... he tells TMZ he wants nothing to do with it.

Tito says, "I completely retract my signature from the July 17th letter sent to the Executors of my brother Michael's estate and repudiate all the claims made against them."

He adds, "I don't want any part of that letter whatsoever."

The letter Tito is referencing was signed by Jermaine, Janet, Rebbie and Randy ... and accused the executors of failing at their job and stressing out their mother, Katherine Jackson, so badly that she suffered a "mini-stroke."

We broke the story ... Tito's son, TJ, is preparing legal docs so he can ask a judge to become the temporary guardian of Michael's 3 kids.

We're also told Jackie is having second thoughts about the plot to overthrow the Estate.

Detective. LaToya

Funny when his son wants custody Tito wants to back away from the letter now. He'd have easy access to the money if his son gets custody and he know it'd be a conflict of interest. This family is so wacky.

BlueBelleh

I think there is something physically wrong with Katherine Jackson. I think the reason she hasn't contacted her grand kids is that she can't. That photo of her playing UNO with Rebbie & the fam. had no date on it. It could've been taken at any time.

Italia

TO: Ji who wrote:
"... [no one can get MJ's money, thank goodness]... you say thank goodness since you've never been cheated out of millions of dollars."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That money was NEVER yours in the first place. That is MJ's money and he doesn't you to have not even one dime.
That may have been your brother, but that was NOT your money! Got it? Good!

Italia

The Jacksons probably have the crazy doctor down there drugging Katherine up and trying to make her sign her money over to them. Who knew Janet was that kind of an evil vulture! Amazing!

Italia

I really do believe the Jacksons kidnapped their mother to have her declared incompetent so they could steal at least her portion of her inheritance. I really do believe it, and they almost grabbed the kids too! What a dirty bunch of leeches!

Italia

TO: hunsister who wrote:
"Too little. Too late. Can Katherine as guardian and get a restraining order against all of them to keep them away from the 3 kids."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
They have a "guardian ad litem" (a female lawyer specifically to deal with the kids' legal issues) who would, and probably will, do that.
Katherine is stuck in Arizona right now because of her kids and I don't think she could be trusted to keep HER kids AWAY from MJ's kids.
I think the kids need a real "guardian" and they ought to move to a beautiful home in Malibu, or some place nice like that, instead of being in the valley where all the Jackson Family wolves live.

david

JC, what a messed up bunch of "goones"

kinm

LIAR - too late

HumanNature

TITO IS 2FACE

TJ WON'T GET THEM EITHER!!!!

THE JUDGE IS NOT GOING TO SEND MJ3 BACK TO THAT "MONEY HUNGRY" FAMILY!!!!

WATCH!!!

2percent

I know what is really going on. There is someone in the family that is, or is about to start shopping a reality show. "Life with the Jacksons"

2percent

I think I know what is really going on. Someone in the family is , or is about to shop around for a reality show. They are all media whores.

Awayrenee

I wanna know where is Latoya? Is she missing too? Her mouth is always in this stuff! Shame shame on you Jackson's ! The world is watching!

Italia

TO: Ji who wrote:
"... [no one can get MJ's money, thank goodness]...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That money was NEVER yours in the first place. That is MJ's money and he doesn't want you to have not even one dime!
That may have been your brother, but that was NOT your money!
Everybody that MJ wanted to spend his money has it.

MiMi

The Jacksons actions have now distanced MJ3. It is going to be very hard to get them to trust anyone in that family again.

Backstabbing leaches every last one of em.

nicaw

For years Tito, Jackie and Marlon have been the ones to stay out of the spotlight and drama. My guess is with his son petitioning for temp custody it has little to do with the money and more to do with his own family. Plus he may not like what he is seeing in the news from Randy, Jermaine (I'm not surprised), Janet and Rebbie (don't think that just because she's in AZ she doesn't have a hand it this). Also, none of this could be good for ticket sales for the "reunion" tour.