Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

jlg

You go girl....Sanders is sexy as hell...your not married...have fun while your young

Maine

She has killed the Bella and Edward fairy tale and probably hurt the upcoming movie also

Zach Swan

Filthy little slut can't keep her knees together with crazy glue. A$$ only from here on out, Robby.

Rob

well thats what happens when you marry a gay dude...

MORGAN

Momentary indiscretion my ass! That movie was done filming months ago. Why would she still have any reason to be sneaking around with this pig if they haven't been doing it for a long time. Who do they think they're fooling with this silly story?

Gretel

She must have something going on because at best she is average looking. Certainly not a knock out. Surely not worth fvcking your family over for.

brown dynamite

He can catch a woman FAR better than this chick. He's too young to be settling down with one woman anyways.

options count

Okay.. she made a mistake just like the majority of people on earth. He cheated on his wife just like the majority of married men do. But I bet you money Kristen wasn't his first affair. Question is Is this the first time she cheated on Rob. Or just the first time getting caught. I know how it feels to be cheated on and I also know he was older and in a position of power so think about that. No one knows how it came about and happened. She seems like a push over to me.

alyssa

you two are just sorry you got caught...you'd still be doing it

Joe

Team Edward..no Team Cullen..no Team Rupert!!!!!! yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jen

Lol this is f u c king hilarious! Every twi-hard fan is so shocked and defensive about it. But no one cared when she cheated on and left the boyfriend she was dating for Rob. Oh yeah, no one cared then because it was romantic that they were now dating in real life. Well, well, look at it the p.o.s. now. Humping a married director with kids. She is so overrated because of one dumb f u c king movie. She has played herself in every movie that she has been in. No emotion, no range, just sucks. Btw, her apology is laughable as well as that loser husband, only apologizing because they got caught! If you really LOVE someone, you would NEVER cheat!

MORGAN

Momentary indiscretion my a$$.....that movie wrapped production months ago. She would have had no reason to still see this d-bag if she wasn't having a long-term relationship with him. "Blow me and I'll see that you keep working, baby - and oh, by the way, I love you too, my wife just doesn't understand me like you do..."..what a stupid little girl......

Ru

Ah she just committed career suicide.....YES!!!!!

Alex

I was always wondering why is she in movies, when she cant even act. Now i know why lol. Kristen say it with me!! W-H-O-R-E.

You not only cheated, but you cheated with a married man, basically you just destroyed a marriage ,where 2 kids are involved.

Congrats!! I hope you career as actress wannabe is over.

Phreaky

Supposedly there are pics of him eating her out in her car, in a parking lot, after leaving the GYM! Disgusting. But now we know how she gets her acting gigs.