Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

Straight not crooked

Well I hope poor Rob forgives her in time so he can fully move on, most people cannot move foward unless they forgive thier ex for whatever reasons. He seems like a real sweet,genuine,happy person the total OPPOSITE of that depressing awkard skank!

jmanagement

Plz Check out the talented and upcoming female mc JAZI's debut album, "I.D.G.A.F."
now available for DL at www.soundcloud.com/jazi-idgaf
JAZI'S OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO: www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt-d__XVQDE&feature=plcp
Follow JAZI on Twitter/Instagram @JAZIHI or www.facebook.com/jazihawaii
THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT. #JAZI #littlegirlbigdreams #idgaf #VDOT #TrackbabyRecords #asianrapper #newfemalerapper #hottestfemalerapper
WWW.JAZIMUSIC.COM

firebaby

i didn't care for kristen one way or the other, tbh, but i did always not like the way she seems so grumpy all the time... its like, bitch, you're a rich teenager in a teen blockbuster movie, can you like, not smile????
but this, now, just cements my opinion of her.... not so much the cheating alone (yes, that too, even though she didn't break any wedding vows, he did) but the fact that she *knew* his wife, heck, the woman played *her mother* in that huntsman movie.... so it's not like she's so innocent listening to this guy's lies about his "horrible" wife, she knew the woman! acted together, posed for pictures together, etc etc... has the nerve to screw her husband, and go back to rob? like, ew......

David

Temptation is a motherfcuker and this producer is going to pay dearly for it, while this emo bish walks away clean.

Dymond

I DNT GIVE 2 ****S AS LONG AS TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN COMES OUT ON TIME .... hope things work out but if they dnt you still got Taylor/ Jacob

A Fan

I don't condone cheating at all. This is between them and I feel that her making a public apology is even worst than cheating. Her cheating should have remained between them two. Allow them to work this out. This just proves to me that she likes the public attention. Rob not making a public statement is the right thing to do.

brianjones0069

Hopefull Robert Pattison is smart enough and has "the balls" to tell that "no acting talent bitch" Kristen Stewart to hit the road. Hell, she couldn't act her way out of a paper bag even if her life depended on it! Rob, ditch the dumbass bitch and move on to much finer and hotter female company. Kristen Stewart is only semi-goodlooking at best,

Amy

Funny how they are releasing statements about how much they looooove their partners and say things like "I love him, I love him" and "my wife and children are all I have in this world"...oh boo hoo, cry me a river! The only reason they're all apologetic is because THEY GOT CAUGHT. How long ago was that movie filmed? Neither said a word to their partners about it, came back like nothing happened, shared a bed, etc...while knowing they cheated.
How upsetting it must be for Pattinson and the guy's wife. Painful and humiliating. It will be interesting to see if these couples stay together.

Amy

So glad to see all the other comments about how she's not "all that". I was afraid I'd be blasted if I said what I think of her. She's always so sullen, never smiles, crummy actress, dresses poorly, walks and acts like a farmhand and isn't even that good looking. She might look better if she smiled sometimes, and didn't walk around looking like a grouchy farmhand.

LDB

You weren't sorry when you were banging him

joneblaze

One of the funniest stories to come out of Hollywood this week.If Rob doesnt leave her he's a sap.

Junior

Her new vampire role got through her head, thought she was invinsible, lol.

Mar

I'm not surprised. This is history repeating itself. She was with Michael for four years until Robert and I'm sure she started in on him before she officially broke up with Michael. I hold the married man and the home wrecker to the same standard. People feel sorry for her due to her age. But you don't have to be over 30 to understand what's wrong and right. Poor Liberty Ross. She married an *******. You have to be an ass to be over 40 and cheat on the mother of your child with a 22 yr old.

jackson

she s a woman she got easy bored with her recent man so she wanted to see what else is out there and wanted a challege something that robert couldnt give her so she jump in the fire and got burn with means her but got caught wow that it is!!

ianruz