Krayzie Bone

Released After DUI Bust

'Lesson Learned'

7/27/2012 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

072712_krazy_bone_launch
Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
rapper Krayzie Bone has been released from jail after his first ever drunk driving arrest this morning -- but he tells TMZ, he's already learned his lesson.

Krayzie tells us, "I was just riding home late and got into a little trouble with the law. It is what it is. It happens sometimes. I'm cool now. I'm going home."

He added, "First time it has ever happened to me. So lesson learned."

We asked if he'd be sure to get a driver next time. Bone responded, "Yeah, that's the best thing to do."

TMZ broke the story ... Krayzie was arrested early this morning in L.A. after a routine traffic stop. We're told he appeared to be under the influence, so cops administered a field sobriety test ... which he bombed. He was then placed under arrest on suspicion of DUI.

itsme

Who the hell is this guy??

LDB

What's with all these rappers getting arresting for DUIs lately?

gamepro

atleast he learned his lesson and now he can make more great albums and it really good that its his first one meaning that he isnt a risk taker

Tracker

test

nate

it's alright kray we're still here for you! can't wait to hear the new album, can't believe it's gonna be your last but i know you will come correct! e 1999 all day.

Joao

he bombed the test and was arrested for "suspicion" of DUI.... the Celebrity Justice machine has already kicked in... getting a loophole all ready for him. The cops must have gotten the word from Mr. Big's folks.

chachi

Is that high profile lawyer nareg gourjian with krayzie. Great Job in setting the record straight playa

KnuckleDragger

Yes, lesson learned, since this MAN had no idea what drinking and driving would net him in a traffic stop? Like Alex Trebek likes to say, "...good answer!"

Monster

How the Fu*k could you not know who Krayzie Bone is?????? He's in one of the top selling Hip Hop groups OF ALL TIME!!!!!! Bone Thugs N Harmony!!!! Dude is a Legend!!!!!

Seldombinlaid

Now, who the hell is this guy?

BB

Nobody

Everyones~A~Star

douchebag

Freddy

"I been drinkin and smokin holdin **** cause a brother can't focus
I gotta get to home 'fore the po po's scope this big ol Excursion swerving all up in the curve man
***** been sippin on that Hennessey and the gin again is in again we in the wind
Doin a hundred while I puff on the blunt
And rollin another one up, we livin like we ain't givin a ****
I got a revolver in my right hand, 40 oz on my lap freezing my balls
Roll a ***** tree, green leaves and all
Comin pretty deep, me and my do-jo
I gotta get back to backstreets
Wanted by the six pound and I got heat glock glock shots to the block we creep creep
Pop Pop hope cops don't see me, on a low key
With no regards for the law we dodge em like **** em all
But I won't get caught up and brought up on charges for none of y'all
Keep a gun in car, and a blunt to spark, but well if you want, ***** you poppin dark
Ready or not we bust shots off in the air Krayzie Bone and Chamillionaire"

RIDIN' DIRTY!

voiceofreason

I would like to know what exactly is a "routine traffic stop" when LAPD is involved? You should have said a DWB stop!

Joan K