Randy Jackson

MJ Estate is Trying to

Kill My Mother

7/27/2012 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_randy_jackson_tmz
Randy Jackson believes the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate are conspiring to KILL Katherine Jackson.

Randy made the allegation in an emotional Twitter rant moments ago ... saying, "It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother’s life."

In the rant, Jackson states his case as to why he believes the MJ Estate is evil ... claiming they are trying to isolate Katherine "just like they did to Michael, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will."

Jackson continues, "It is clear that anyone who stands up against the Executors of the Estate - John Branca, John McClain and their attorney Howard Weitzman - is denied access to my mother."

Randy also says the Estate blocked Janet, Rebbie and Jermaine from the family home in Calabasas, CA ... where Michael's kids live with Katherine.

Marie

Randy sounds a bit crea craa

Cheryl A.

Oh please! YOU are the one who started this whole mess over money. Remember that, when your mother is dead because YOU and your pukes of a family are the ones killing her!

TefnutUaRaet

Michael Jackson, your piece of will screwed Everything up. Now your whole family is in disarray. You also learned very little while you were on the earth. Tis Tis Tis. Damn shame. This is what hatred gets you and you took that hatred to the grave and now look. Damn shame again.

Bonnie

I think the estate should keep these greedy,crazy people away from the kids just like Michael did. The other Jacksons who are causing the problems are losers! These kids would be better off away from the Jacksons. Also MJ was broke until the executors took control,they are the ones bringing the millions into MJ's estate.

Lola

That Randy wrote the dumbest bunch of junk I've read in a long time. Why would anybody be trying to kill Ma? What would anyone gain from it? There is NO profit in killing the woman. Anyway, Randy and his gang will be the death of her before long.

Wanda

Randy crying that the estate is trying to kill his mom. When Paris said that Randy and his crew was having Katherine checked out by the same doctor that was on Conrad Murry's side, and this same doctor that was against M.J. So seems like it's Randy, Janet and their crew that may be trying to kill their mom in order to get their hand on M.J.'s kids money. Seems that maybe Randy is just flipping out because he owes huge child support and wants the estate to pay it off, which is not happening. Whine, whine, Randy, whine!

nicaw

I think that motorcycle accident years ago caused him some issues.

All I want to say is "Randy, sit yo a&& down somewhere and shut your piehole." And, what are you talking about.

How can the estate isolate Katherine. She's already said that she is just fine and basically can do what she wants to do.

And as Paris said already, the Calabasas home is NOT the family home. That was Havenhurst in Encino.

Liz

RANDY .. IT IS NOT YOUR ESTATE. IT BELONGS TO MICHAELS CHILDREN. GET LOST!!

Liz

Glad to hear the free loaders are blocked from the estate. By the way .. the estate belongs to MJs CHILDREN .. not his siblings. Those siblings are just looters and all need to go get jobs. I hope Paris slaps them all upside their collective empty heads.

oink

The more Randy talks, all it does is less chance of the Judge letting Katherine do a Joint Guardianship deal.

Mag

I truly believe that Randy and Jermaine are 2 very desperate individuals right now. They are both grossly behind in their child supports (to the same baby Momma), putting them at a high risk to go to jail. The Estate refused to assist them in paying support, so now they are desperately trying to make the executors look bad. Not sure why Janet is in the midst of all this. I know her albums and tours of late have not faired well, but I'm sure she is not hurting financially. Also, wasn't/isn't Jermaine associated with some black militant group, friends with Farrakan (sp?)? I truly hope security has been upped tremendously for the kids, MeeMaw and TJ. Sad situation all around.

TefnutUaRaet

I WOULD 'NEVER' ALLOW SOMEONE WHO ISN'T MY 'BLOOD' HANDLE MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!

But, 'the Jackson's' aren't that smart, so, go figure.

myopinion

I hope Mrs. Jackson is okay with all this tweeting going on and family business being sent into cyber space...Randy I am hoping you are not apart of trying to kill your mother....STOP this twittering.

Deana

He needs to seek mental health help. His his sister and his crazy brothers. This guy is not only a liar but he is mentally sick. I used to like him, not anymore.

tiki

Maybe they're just trying to make sure they don't force her to to give them money.