Usher's Stepson

Laid to Rest

7/27/2012 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

0727_tameka_usher_funeral_tmz_zoom
Usher
's 11-year-old stepson -- who tragically died last week after a jet ski accident -- has been laid to rest following his funeral today.

As we reported, Kyle Glover -- the son of Usher's ex-wife Tameka Raymond (pictured in the sunglasses) was declared brain dead following the accident earlier this month, and eventually passed away on Saturday from the injuries he sustained.

According to sources, Glover was riding in an inner tube on Georgia's Lake Lanier July 6th when he was struck in the head by a passing jet ski. He was unresponsive when taken out of the water.

0727_usher_tameka_funeral_tmz
Kyle's funeral was held in Atlanta this morning. He was laid to rest in a nearby cemetery.

bagladey

My sincere condolences to Kile's parents and siblings and may he rest in peace.

Jen

That is very sad. RIP

Olayinka

RIP...more news and gist here at www.gistyinka.com

Dennie

So sad. RIP.

Butterfly

EVEN THO, I had never met Kile or his grieving family, this precious child stole my heart when I read of that horrible accident., then his passing, and now, his funeral. Sleep well, beautiful child. God has wrapped his loving arms around you and will, forever, protect you from further harm.

alex

Sad sad story. RIP Kyle

Saffron

Rest In Peace. So sudden, tragic and sad.

Lenoise Bates

RIP young soldier.

nicaw

I can't imagine how difficult it is to lose a child. I hope the parents, Tameka Raymond and Ryan Glover, can find strength in their faith and that their friends and family are near to help support them.

nyc44th

I wouldn't know an Usher tune if it bit me on my bum (and I'm in the music business!) . . but when a little kid dies, it's a sad time. Especially for the child's birth Mother. He looked like a nice / good kid.

Bren

How disrespectful for paps to be taking photos at a child's funeral! It doesn't matter who his parents or step-parents are. Have some decency!

jokerchick

horrible, RIP

Shar J

TMZ - Have the courtesy to spell Kile's name correctly K-I-L-E not Kyle.

gossipgirl86

Come on TMZ!!! Spell the boys name right!! It's Kile! I have 2 little ones and CANNOT imagine the pain of losing them. Sending prayers and love to the grieving family. Hopefully they can find some peace in time.

Lake

His name was Kile. If you can't get a name right, why would any of your "facts" be trusted?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments