'Passions' Star Brook Kerr

Files for Divorce ...

NOT from a Gay Half-Brother

8/1/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0730_brook_kerr"Passions" star Brook Kerr is pulling the plug on her marriage, TMZ has learned ... but unlike her character on the show, her husband isn't also her secretly gay blood relative.

Brook filed the docs in L.A. County Superior Court this month against husband Christopher Warren, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple married 22 years ago, but separated in 2009.

Fun fact: the couple only has one son ... 22-year-old Chris Warren Jr. ... who starred in all three "High School Musicals."

Fun fact #2: Brook was originally cast as Tara in "True Blood," but was eventually replaced by Rutina Wesley.

What were we talking about again?

Violette-Blue

I always found Brook very pretty and she looks so very young. I rememebr watching her on Passions and thinking how the heck did she have a teenage son at that time. I wish her all the best. She and her husband and son always seemed very genuine and loving. Sometimes you just need to go your separate ways and that doesn't mean you don't still love your significant other.

LegaLDiva

What a stunningly beautiful woman! Her hair is beautiful too. Not cookie cutter at all.

SniffMeBalls

So she was born at the end of 1973. Her son was born in January of 1990. She has been married 22 years. So was she 16 when she got married?

scoopie

she has a 22 year old son? wow; she looks 22

Just_Me

Wow! She looks amazing for her age! I thought it said that she was 22, she sure looks it!

Anne

Seriously TMZ check your typos before you post. I don't see how this couple could be married for 22 years when the husband is only 22 years old. Funny stuff though

Betzy

Glad the "relationship" is over! She is self centered woman. She takes and takes. I cant believe I was friends with such a fake chick. Last time I saw her, she was on millionaire match maker. Nothing but a goldigger!

Jessica

Chris is single! yay! I love you

Riidonkulous

Fun fact he broke in and beat their own son. Fun freakin fact tmz.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2