Katy Perry with John Mayer

Is He Hittin' That Now???

8/2/2012 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080212_perry_mayer_launch_v2
John Mayer and Katy Perry were seen leaving the Chateau Marmont hotel in West Hollywood together last night ... damn you John Mayer.

It's unclear if the two were just hangin' out ... having dinner ... or doing something more salacious, but the sighting immediately ignited rumors that the two are some kind of an item.

It wouldn't be too shocking ... Mayer has been linked to all sorts of hot chicks ... from Jennifer Aniston, to Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Simpson, Taylor Swift, Minka Kelly and more.

You bastard.

LALAJoolz

Looks like Katy's turn on the Mayer-Go-Round...bwahahaha

justagirl

Katy is a racist chick and john is a racist pr!ck, they're perfect for each other

deb

I really thought she was smarter than that,
He is a horses dink....

justagirl

they are both racists jerks, they fit together perfectly

kitnplayn

Well, it's not like she's the sharpest knife in the drawer. All the information is out there about what a jerk he is.

cowbulls

JLH is first and then Minka.

sunnyroberto

Katy Perry + John Mayer . . . Taylor Swift + a Kennedy.
Pretty girls with awful taste in men.

Diamond Goddess!

OMG!!! Talk about the WORSTt taste in men. Chicks think that if they're the one to turn these jerks into decent guys, that it means they are
"specia." She, like Gaga and Minaj, has positioned herself as a novelty act, anyway, so her 15 mins. is almost up!l We won't have to watch her inevitable decline.

Randy Scouse Git

It sure looks like she likes a certain type of man.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

She must have gone back to sleep

Shasmith

I hope not, for Katies sake. He has a nasty habit of telling all.

dskowulf

Oh cool 2 skanks

LindaJay

Right away, an old Aretha melodie came to minde "...chain, chain, chaaaaaayain-----chain of fools". Both should maybe think twice.

Rene

I dig John Mayer! I think people are ranking on this guy for just speaking his mind. The Playboy interview wasn't all that horrible - yeah, you shouldn't kiss and tell, and chatting about his masterbation made me blush - all that aside I think he's interesting. I don't blame woman for wanting to get close - he's sexy and smart and simply one of the BEST guitarists around. (I truly love his guitar style - he knows when to play and when not to play - and he's so tasty!). So, life is for living, for loving and for experiencing things that we choose to experience. We all suffer from the pain of lost love...that comes with living life. I swear, if I had what it took to turn Mayers head for a night, I'd be in baby!! ;-)

Mylar

Run katy runnnnnnmm fast.
You are to good for this guy...