Chick-fil-A

Cops Called at Kiss-In Event

8/3/2012 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0803-chick-fil-a-1

Drama at the Chick-fil-A same sex "Kiss-In" event in Hollywood ... TMZ has learned the chicken joint called police today claiming the MEDIA was harassing its employees.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the Chick-fil-A staff wasn't bothered by the pro-gay marriage event taking place inside the restaurant, but felt the media was being too aggressive in trying to get commentary from Chick-fil-A employees.

Cops responded to the scene, but by the time officers arrived ... both sides had already reached some sort of truce.

In other words, they kissed and made up.

chad

Marriage should be between a man and a woman. Simple. To the point. Not hating. Just stating the obvious. The End :)

Sunset

I hate to be the one to break it to you guys, but same sex marriage legalization is inevitable. Just like other interracial marriage. Remember how that was once illegal just a few decades ago? Who' da thunk it?!

katy

So, the gays won't eat at CFA because the owner expressed his belief in regard to same sex marriage.
Will the gays stop buying gasoline because the owners of OPEC put gays to death?

Cheryl

I guess you all don't know...IN AND OUT SUPPORTS CALVARY CHURCHES AND SON BEST FRIEND WAS CHUCK SMITH JR.
KARL KARCHER OF CARL'S JR. BIG SUPPORTED OF CATHOLIC DIOSCESES. ORANGE COUNTY..SO
why little chick fil? and where you gonna eat now??

mark

non story

katy

So, the gays say they won't eat at CFA because the owner stated he supported traditional marriage.
Will the gays not buy gasoline because OPEC owners put gays to death?

pubal

what Douglas implied I cant believe that you able to earn $6765 in a few weeks on the computer. have you seen this site link http://goo.gl/DqlMH

M

Actually, they called the police, not on the protestors, but the pathetic media who were harassing the workers, asking them if they were filled with hate, or rage.

What I'm curious about is why TMZ refused to report how back in 2010, two Musilm men drove around San Francisco, videotaping themselves shooting at gay men. It was reported in the San Francisco Bay Chronicle, til the city's leftist government hushed it up. Assistant DA, Victor Hwang leftist, and the judge also a leftist, made a special deal with the Muslim men, refused to file hate charges against, then and released them with no jail time, despite fact they shot gay man in the face. Google for yourselves, the articles are still online.

David

What is wrong with gay people? I thought liberals were tolerant. I guess we can all blame Obama for this mess, for distorting the sanctity of marriage, endorsing and approving two chicks can get married. How twisted.

one mom's advice

How sad to hear that Mr Cathy does not agree with gays definition of marriage. He's choosing God's definition of marriage instead. Good for you Mr Cathy. Oh!! Here's the next event that the gay community can protest. ALL THE FOREIGN COUNTRIES WHO PUT HOMOSEXUALS TO DEATH FOR BEING HOMOSEXUAL. STOP BUYING GASOLINE, I THINK IT WILL BE WORTH YOUR TIME.

Grace

I love Chic Fil A food. Try it, you'll like it!

Asessina

I went today and there was no kiss in. The restaurant was very busy in spite of a very bad thunderstorm in So. Fl. I guess kiss ins were only done where they were sure to get a lot of media. In my county there are about 13-14. But this one was extremely busy, no kisses no media.

sam

theres a cute boy there

BSMOGUY

What kind of ****tard gets married at a chicken joint?

nelson

Ok, gotta tell you... I'm 60, I'm Gay. Leave Chick-Fil-A alone!!!! Who cares what their beliefs are? Everyone has a right to their opinion. The protesting Gays are not helping the cause.