Chick-fil-A

Cops Called at Kiss-In Event

8/3/2012 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0803-chick-fil-a-1

Drama at the Chick-fil-A same sex "Kiss-In" event in Hollywood ... TMZ has learned the chicken joint called police today claiming the MEDIA was harassing its employees.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the Chick-fil-A staff wasn't bothered by the pro-gay marriage event taking place inside the restaurant, but felt the media was being too aggressive in trying to get commentary from Chick-fil-A employees.

Cops responded to the scene, but by the time officers arrived ... both sides had already reached some sort of truce.

In other words, they kissed and made up.

Mayu

since Pro-Gay Marriage TMZ won't report it... the LA times (surprisingly, a liberal paper did report this) stated the "Kiss Day" turnout was much smaller than the "Appreciation Day" Turnout. And they posted a photo of the homosexual protestors who had graffitied one Chik-fil-A franchise.

SistaToldjah

I'm Gay and I lurv Chick-Fil-a. Sometimes other gay people can be so intolerant to people who are Christians or Muslims.

SistaToldjah

I want to a Chick-fully-laid sam-mitch. They got da best chicken sam-mitches.

Grace

I am fed up with the Community Organizers! I will now go to Chick Fil A once a week and I plan on using them to cater a large office lunch I am having in October. The protest has very much helped Chick Fil A. God Bless America. (I had never been to a Chick Fil A before all this attention. I am grateful to have found it.

SistaToldjah

I told my partner we should go eat and Chick-Fil-La to support them, and he said he would love too, but he is trying to lose some weight. I told him get the wrap..

SistaToldjah

In and Out Burger is Christian owned and they got the words "In and Out", yet no one whines about THAT.

Jamesbbkk

Are we sure these were Chick-Fil-A employees and not employees of a local franchisee under that brand? There is a difference.

SistaToldjah

Eat Chicken, not roster.

Canadian

I live in Canada and we don;t have Chick-Fil-A but on my next trip to the good old US of A were freedom of speech is allowed, well NOT all the time. I will definitely eat at Chick-Fil-A to show my support.

Jamesbbkk

Are we sure these were Chick-Fil-A employees and not employees of a local franchisee? There is a big difference.

Nino

Why do you guys say the gay community are hypocrites? I'm gay and respect Chick-fil-A's statement, but I don't support it. I agree though that people should let this whole situation go. That includes Chick-fil-A. The gay community should respect there views and vise versa. I'm tired of seeing hate everywhere. Let's just continue on with our lives and hope for tolerance in this world.

Asoil

This kind of stuff really makes me dislike gays/homosexuals/lesbians. Why can't they just act normal and stop being so hateful. I don't see any hate coming from the Christians, but the gays are so hateful that I've come to think twice about their cause and have decided I don't want to be part of they're prejudiced hate filled actions.

david

a same sex kiss in?...thats ****ing wrong... im sick of these nasty ****ing gays....there is a reason why God wont let them breed...burn in hell

dee

An d so just what did this jackass of a ceo expect to gain by voiceing his views on national media, I bet his wife and kids want to stuff a sock in his mouth. I don,t care what color u are what beliefs u have but mother always said, u need to clean ur closet out before u open someone elses. Pathetic get a life people, go shopping, WOOHOO

Grace

This is an attack on traditional values. Will the gay community stage kiss ins at Moslem owned businesses who are against women, homosexuals, and same sex marriage?