Chick-fil-A

Cops Called at Kiss-In Event

8/3/2012 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0803-chick-fil-a-1

Drama at the Chick-fil-A same sex "Kiss-In" event in Hollywood ... TMZ has learned the chicken joint called police today claiming the MEDIA was harassing its employees.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the Chick-fil-A staff wasn't bothered by the pro-gay marriage event taking place inside the restaurant, but felt the media was being too aggressive in trying to get commentary from Chick-fil-A employees.

Cops responded to the scene, but by the time officers arrived ... both sides had already reached some sort of truce.

In other words, they kissed and made up.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Brandt

If companies are people and people vote with dollars then the destination of the restaurant’s donations are open for public debate. It very well should be an issue as to where peoples’ hard-earned money goes after the chicken goes down their gullet. This issue has made our little feathered friend the modern martyr as Chick-fil-A laughs all the way to the bank. Watch the poultry be nailed to the cross and pierced by the spear of destiny at the hands of those devious cows on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2012/08/holy-rollin-poultry-on-cross-chick-fil.html

john M

They should have known that once they gay activists start showing up things are going to get ugly in more ways than one. It's like occupy has come to town, you know you're going to have to wash the police cars, but if it's the Tea Party you know can give the sanitation department the day off.

wonkers

Typical case of the press trying to make the news instead of just reporting it. Tabloid journalism at it's best. Those supposed journalists should be fired for making things up instead of just reporting.

Kate

Media is most of the problem.

SeanR64

When the gays take on Islam and the death penalty for being gay then we can talk. Until then gays: STFU. I don't want to hear anymore about Chick-Fil-A

Woody725

Like chick fil a food. Pretty good. Think the gays having a kiss in is great to bring focus on their plight. What I didn't like was the graffiti that was spray painted on a restaurant up in LA. It should be classified and prosecuted as a hate crime.

John Lynn Terry

Well I guess we can finally see why so many companies made friends with the Homosexual community. Just look what these monsters are capable of.
We as parents do not want our children observing men tongue kissing one another in open defiance as if children themselves. Besides, it is disgusting watching two men kissing.
Men are not designed for this type of behavior just like drug addicts are not designed to inject drugs into their arms and so forth.
A man is designed for a woman.
I hold Chic fil a in high esteem for their courage. But then again they did nothing more than state that a marriage is between one man and one woman like Obama did in 2008.
This is a sad day for America when we begin to see what these people are capable of and with the Presidents blessing no less.
The Homosexual community should feel shame, not only for their sexual practices but for what they display in front of our children.
God bless Chic Fil A and the Boy Scouts of America for not having the weaknesses which so many other companies have shown. And yes, I also feel, that a marriage is between one man and one woman.

Jon

These protesters are making me ashamed to be gay. They claim it's about equal rights but it's about someone disagreeing with them and that is all. I have been to Chick-Fil-A on many trips to the states and they have never made me or my partner feel like outsiders or that we were not welcome in there. Actually the last time I was there, the server was very obviously gay.

The owner is allowed to have his opinion, just like everyone is allowed to have theirs. He is allowed to donate money to anti gay marriage groups just the same as I am allowed to donate to pro gay marriage groups.

The problem with the gay community is and always has been "Attack anyone with a different view point than yourself"
I personally have been treated worse by the gay community that I ever have by hetero people, so what does that go to show you?
While I don't agree with his opinions, I'll fight for his right to say it. That is free speech, not just what you want to hear.

DCal2722

The gay community says it wants to be treated like anyone else; then perhaps they should act like responsible adults instead of trying to punish a responsible businessman because he happens to have differing views on the subject of Gay Marriage. If Gays are entitled to their opinions and lifestyle then so is this man. The interference with his business is something that shouldn't be tolerated; that is the means of support for his family as well as the families of his employees. If it were my business I would take action in whatever manner necessary to restore business to normal. I support Gay Rights, I do not support Gay Tantrums when someone simply has a differing opinion; it destroys much of the credibility the gay community has established.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8