TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

T-Boz

Comes Out Looking

Like a Scrub in Mansion Sale

8/5/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0803_t_boz_tmzT-Boz has finally sold the Georgia mansion she nearly lost to foreclosure a few years back, but she sold it for nearly half what she paid for it ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, the TLC singer almost lost her home in 2008 when she failed to make the mortgage payments on time ... but was able to keep it from going on the auction block. She eventually filed for bankruptcy in 2011, with the mortgage on her home being her main debt. 

0804_duluth_GA_googleNow the house is no longer a problem ... she sold it for $680,000, a far cry from the $1,122,700 price she purchased it for back in 2001.

Who's the scrub now?

47 COMMENTS

No Avatar
1.

Jay W.     

Good for the buyer! Though I hear Georgia peaches really aren't that good.

812 days ago
2.

LDB    

Everyone over at TMZ are definitely scrubs

812 days ago
3.

YoungSinatra559    

Actually in this GLOBAL recession she didn't make out too bad. This is the new normal that everyone is going to have to get used to. Now she can get something in her budget.

812 days ago
4.

WNHT    

The funny thing about this "story" is - she sold that house months ago. I'm telling you, you guys are really pressed on the TLC news you guys post. Where is the story about all the money T has raised for Sickle Cell, or the fact that she came back on top after her brain tumor, or the TLC movie that's coming out? I mean.. Stay pressed because even though 9x out of 10 your "stories" contain 3% facts, the other 97% is made up and twisted to make headlines. Oh well. At least you find the girls worthy of writing about them. You're only making her pockets fatter.

812 days ago
5.

YoungSinatra559    

Actually in todays GLOBAL recession she didn't do too badly at all. This is the new economic normal we all are going to have to get used to. Now she can get something in her budget.

812 days ago
6.

DaNi    

Not nice TMZ..thought you had more class than that!

812 days ago
7.

tagill    

This would have been a pretty funny post many years ago...while I was still a teenager and lacked empathy and real responsibility. As someone else already mentioned, we get that you guys do what you feel you need to do to keep/get ratings, but it hasn't gone unnoticed that you are also VERY selective on who you choose to dump on vs who you have pity for. We're watching. For now.

812 days ago
8.

jason    

$60......0000 for that place! i live in a house built in 1976, has 160...0 sf and the worlds smallest yard. its worth close to $60......0000 in Vancouver Canada. not sure about this "GLOBAL" recession your talking about i think CNN is lying to you all :-P

812 days ago
9.

James    

60K? My mother's home is worth about 75K and she has only 2111 square feet!

812 days ago
10.

Dan Frederiksen    

always seems tragic to have been super rich and then piss it all away

812 days ago
11.

Sir Boo    

Who is this person?

812 days ago
12.

Mary P    

She didn't just "blow" all her cash. They got next to nothing for their first album and when suing, lost most of it to lawyers. One of the vital group members died, leaving not really any way to earn farther, she's had a very publicized battle for her life on multiple occasions. I'm sure she's more than happy to trade a fancy house for her life to be able to pay for her care. Disgusting TMZ. What's next? Making fun of a breast cancer survivor who has no breasts?

812 days ago
13.

john johnson    

i think the word we looking for is..pigeon!

812 days ago
14.

Melody    

God bless her! That's my girl T-Boz. She will be better than ok, God will see to that! I love me some TLC, "Aint to proud to beg, no scrubs, red light special" amongst their many of songs.

812 days ago
15.

Melody    

I love me some T-Boz, TLC was so cool back in the day! She will be better than ok, God will see to that.
I love me some tlc songs, "Aint too proud to beg, no
scrubs, red light special, what about your friends and
creep and hat to the back". 1990'S jams! Go head
TB. To all the haters out here, GET OVER IT! let TB
do TB.

812 days ago
| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web