Katherine Jackson

Won't Press Charges

Against Her Children

8/6/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0805_katherine_jackson_tmzKatherine Jackson has no plans to press charges against her own children over her recent "trip" to Arizona ... a lawyer for the Jackson family matriarch tells TMZ.

As TMZ first reported, Jackson's declaration following the Arizona spa ordeal -- which came as part of her bid to obtain co-guardianship over Prince, Paris, and Blanket -- seemed to suggest she was tricked into going and had no idea MJ's kids were worried about her. As part of the declaration, Jackson said, "At the time, I trusted the people I was with to be honest with me."

But Katherine's attorney, Perry Sanders, tells TMZ she has "absolutely" no plans to press charges over the incident, telling us, "This chapter of chaos is closed and we are supportive of family unity in spite of recent events and arguably poor decisions."

For now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Del

She is over 80 years old. Of course she is not going to press charges on the spoiled brats who still can't get over Michael not wanting them raising his kids to get his hands on his cash.

Denese

I'm surprised it's even up to her to decide. Shouldn't the state of California decide that? I thought victims didn't always have to be the ones to press charges?

HumanNature

THERE WAS NO CRIME COMMITTED!!!!!

JUST A BUNCH OF "IDIOTS" THAT GOT CAUGHT "LYING"!!!!

MiMi

In all honesty, how many Mothers would press charges against one or more of their donkeys?

I love my four legged little honeys & would never do anything to hurt them,but ohhh the things they do to me,puts a smile on my gold panty face.

MiMi

OhWell is a figment of my imagination i clone myself so I will always have something to bitch about.

Anyway, it is the only reason I can get any attention as nobody cares about my copy & paste skills

I hear voices in my head and I know it is the spirit of MJ talking to me,he want's me to tell you all the truth,that he did molest those kids,there now MJ can rest in peace.

OhWell

MiMi

OhWell

You are one sick F++k........
---------------
That's Not
Very Nice.

duilama

So mimipoop

Are you scared for the safety of your life???

and your family's life???

i.e. your donkey!!!???

MiMi

Do these Gold Panties make my ass look fat?

OhWell

Did Blanket
Get A Sex
Change Like
His Shemale
Daddy?

MiMi

Dammit TMZ,
I'm going to soil my gold panties if you don't delete this post!

Connecticut Sam

Grandma should never been in charge of the money nor the spoil brats. She did not do a good job with her worthless losers kids and devil of a husband. Can anybody tell us how he get his money to spent on hookers . I would not be surprise if Grandma and old Joe died before the end of the year.

MiMi

.... HEY MIMI LEAVE THOSE DONKEYS ALONE.....

We don't need no molestation
We don't need no Jesus Juice
No dark pervertism in MJ's bedroom
MiMi, leave those donkeys alone
Hey! MiMi! leave those donkeys alone!
All in all Michael Jackson is just as dead as a brick in the wall.
All in all Michael Jackson is just as dead as a brick in the wall.

We don't need no molestation
We don't need no Jesus Juice
No dark pervertism in MJ's bedroom
MiMi, leave those donkeys alone
Hey! MiMi! leave those donkeys alone!
All in all Michael Jackson is just as dead as a brick in the wall.
All in all Michael Jackson is just as dead as a brick in the wall.

Te Hehe