Khloe Kardashian

I'm Ready for My

'X Factor' Screen Test!

8/6/2012 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0806_khloe_kardashian_xfactor_articleKhloe Kardashian is being seriously considered to become the next host of "X Factor" ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the show tell us ... they have whittled down the list of finalists to 6, and Khloe is on it.

We're told Khloe would like the gig, but she's not going to get it without a screen test. Production sources tell us ... producers will be doing screen tests in the next 2 weeks. Our sources say they will NOT buy a pig in a poke, and anyone who wants the hosting job must audition.

Not a bad move for the show, because the Kardashians are a proven audience draw.

So we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

SF

HELLLLLLL NO!!!! That's it. If she's the host, I'm out!!! Are you listening Simon???!!!

moxie

Khloe? You gots to be kidding me. I won't be watching.

PJ in Texas

Your article says host then your poll says Judge ... which is it?

DaveT

I don't anything about any of the Kardashians except that one has a big booty and likes hot kinky sex.
But whoever Khloe is...she has to be better than that gross, sexist, despicable piece of trash Sharon Osbourne ;)

PJ in Texas

Out of all the Kardashians I personally find Khloe to be the most grounded and level headed. Courtney is 2nd then the Mom ... Kim is in a league of her own and really don't care Kanye at all ...

static

The show already sucks so no big deal.

Kelly

Maybe Khloe K can go on "Who Do You Think You Are" and find out who her father is.

Maverick

Hate this fat disgusting pig. I hope she fails miserably.

Boycott the Kardashians!

End the stupidity!

anonymous

I love Khloe but she is NOT talented at ALL. Why the heck would you put a talentless person on here? Oh,that's right. They think they are some kind of royalty in hollystupid. REALLY?? As for this Blackywas_here person, you are a $&@(^

Poule

She is the one I like best. oops did I really say that ?

Obama2012

America is sick of anything K'trashian (that includes Klohe -- the somewhat likeable one, supposedly). Leave it to Fox to think this is a good idea...

Really!?

Hell to the no! and I was actually looking forward to this season but if they have her then forget it!

LDB

I like khole and all but what has done talented to be considered for the job?

I'm all for it :-) Give her the job.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

The whole family should call themselves the "Stupid and Worthless Family of reality TV> A family of PIGS WHORES of DECADENT behavior, On and Off the screen!!! Arent ANY of YOU aware of what a DECADENT family behaves like??? Starting with your PIG type MOM, and a complete Idiot of a FAKE DAD , a group of sisters that would PUT OUT to anyone, anywhere, anytime!! You guts should be real proud of yourselves- You have so little respect for decency or morality- What a Sick group of people your family IS!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments