« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-WWE Talent BUSTED

Engaged to TWO Women

... at the Same Time

8/8/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0807_Rosa_Mendes_Amber_Stovall_tmz_wmAndy Slocum's week has gone from bad to worse ... 'cause AFTER the former WWE talent was accused of beating his fiancee Rosa Mendes in Vegas ... his OTHER fiancee in Texas dumped his two-timing ass ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Slocum -- who wrestled under the name Jackson Andrews -- was named in a police report filed by Mendes, in which she claims Slocum beat her up on multiple occasions in the home they shared together in Vegas.

But the story REALLY came as a shock to a woman named Amber Stovall ... who thought she was EXCLUSIVELY engaged to Slocum ... who she had been dating for the past 4 and a half years.

“I was not aware of his double life with Rosa," Amber tells us ... adding, "I'm incredibly angry and I feel betrayed."

Amber -- who says the two shared a home in Houston and have two bulldogs -- tells us, "I was blindsided by the TMZ story. He had just flown me out to Vegas the weekend after July 4th and we made plans for him to return home to Houston at the end of August. “

For the record, Rosa -- who's a WWE Diva -- was in Texas on the weekend after July 4th ... when he flew Amber to Vegas. Basically, he pulled off a fiancee switcheroo.

Despite the lies, Amber insists Slocum was never violent with her ... telling us, "He's never even raised his voice to me."

Obviously, Amber has since called off the engagement ... noting, "He has not reached out to me despite my efforts to contact him since I found out about Rosa. So as of today, I have cut off all joint accounts which includes his cell phone."

Multiple calls to Andrews have not been returned ... and maybe now we know why.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bob

It sounds to me like somebody found out they weren't in line to make a windfall anymore, so they decided to go public to earn a few extra bucks.

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

The guy looks like a tard....She looks like she has been on several episodes of Muary's TV show "Whose My Baby's Daddy" and had the crabs to prove it!

lynn

I feel like "talent" is being used extra loosely here.

Jeffrey

Engaged to 2 women at the same time? Sounds like the LA Kings Dustin Penner!

LDB

Why beat one woman but not the other?

News Flash

What a liar! Doesn't she read or watch TV?

the_truth_hurts

WHO?
why dont I know any of the s***bags you write about?

God-Of-Lyf

Wait, WHO??? This goof was a NOBODY, is a NOBODY, and will always be a NOBODY!!! Why in Blue Blazer is he of any interest? Must me really slumming it today. I am surprised that you run a story of a non-black though. At least us crackers are getting some love so I guess I should be happy today. Just Saying...!!!

Joybubble55

What a jerk

King Anton

Amber needs to start dating SpaceGhostPurrp, like seriously.

awesomewave

Is she a midget?

Daniel

Yes, he was a nobody. If you remember Jackson Andrews, I'm sorry. Tyson Kidd needed somebody as a manager, and he was just another talentless big man. I don't even remember seeing him in a match on WWE TV.

Joao

Tell you right now that Amber chick is an idiot. She'll take that bastard back in a heartbeat... shutting down his phone, etc. is just a ploy for him to contact her.
YIKE!!!

freezy

Amber's hot. Just sayin'.

Zorbitor

That red arrow above her head is awesome!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments