Liberty Ross

I Want to Work it Out

With My Cheating Hubby

8/9/2012 7:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0808_liberty_ross_npgLiberty Ross -- the wife of director Rupert Sanders who cheated on her with Kristen Stewart -- has already seen a divorce lawyer ... TMZ has learned ... but her goal is reconciliation.

We do not know which lawyer she hired, but the picture (above) was taken Tuesday in the lobby of a Century City office building in which a number of divorce lawyers practice -- including disso queen Laura Wasser. By the way ... is Liberty hot or what?

0807_liberty_rupert_ross_article_npg_together

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... although Liberty has lawyered up, her end game is NOT divorce. In fact, Liberty and Rupert have already been to a marriage and family therapist. Our sources say, when they were photographed together on Tuesday in Beverly Hills (above), they were coming out of an office building where they met with the psychologist.

Although Liberty is not wearing her wedding ring, we're told her goal is figuring out why Rupert cheated and getting some sort of assurance he views what he did as a terrible mistake that he won't repeat.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

how lame

Yeah, right. That makes no sense.

sunnyjazzislove

Oh, well. At least Mr. Pattinson has some sense. Granted, he & Kristen do not have nearly as much history together (or KIDS), but cheating is unforgivable as far as I'm concerned.

Bob

Good luck.. I hope it works out for you if that is what you want.

LDB

"By the way- how hot does Liberty look" isn't called for.

Good riddance!

Run hard and run fast. And this is just cheating that you know of! Lawyer the hell up!

Bob

Did everyone see the video where Liberty pulled up her skirt to show that she was wearing diapers that she borrowed from Justin Bieber after he already soiled them? Obviously I am making this up, but maybe it will make some people realize that they can't believe everything they they read online.

spokenword

She sounds like a very loving and forgiving person. She deserves better.

stargazer

Of course she wants to work it out. From what I've heard, he's cheated on her quite a few times. She likes the money, so she sticks around.

Kirby89

From the info that is out there, it seems as if he courted Kristen and methodically, relentlessly went after her. He knew what he was screwing up and he didn't care, or at least didn't think he'd get caught. Douche. Hope she keeps him on a very tight rope.

Ashley

Wow

♥TMZ but ...

this is a totally fake story from beginning to end ... a very well crafted one I must say
all levels of media are part of it

awesomewave

I guess the size of his wallet is bigger than the size of his Twilight tool.

Mike

Seems like the filing for divorce thing may hamper reconciliation efforts. (????)

mannequin

I think it would probably take a stronger woman to forgive than to walk away. Actually, I don't think it's possible, even if you wanted to.

Lynne

If this was the first time counseling may help. In my experience, however, once they cheat it happens again (and again).

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments