TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Macaulay Culkin

Looking Good, Son!

8/11/2012 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0813_home_aloneMacaulay Culkin continues to dodge rumors of drug abuse, but walking around yesterday in New York City ... the "Home Alone" star appeared to be in good health. 

As TMZ first reported, a rep for Culkin called rumors he was addicted to heroin "impossibly and ridiculously fictitious." The report also stated Culkin only had six months to live.

Culkin reportedly attended Natalie Portman's wedding last weekend.

126 COMMENTS

No Avatar
76.

HermitHermes    

About 80% of the people in the world have trouble keeping the pounds off. The other 20% have trouble keeping the pounds on.

697 days ago
77.

Phishie from Philly    

Wasn't it like 90 degrees out when he was in NY? Ya, he's not a junky!
..
Phishie from Philly

697 days ago
78.

Phishie from Philly    

It wasn't Macaulay Culkin in NY the other day. It was the 3rd Olsen sister. I'm just sayin!
..
Phishie from Philly

697 days ago
79.

gabby    

skinny

697 days ago
80.

Phishie from Philly    

Why is it that almost every kid that stayed at the MJ Never Never land Ranch grows up to be nuts just like MJ.
..
Phishie71@aol.com

697 days ago
81.

Joy    

You look good Macauley. Take good care of yourself.

697 days ago
82.

carm    

doesnt look good to me. roll up your sleeves!

697 days ago
83.

Alberta Williams    

Young people need to be stronger these days...they get turned on to drugs thru friends or love interest. If you say NO & never try it you're a Champ if you stopped using drugs you're an Over comer..stay free. If anything Macaualy looks like he's bi-sexual..I don't know he's got that look & he looks like he been on some sort of drug. I tried some in my youth (not dope) thank God I did it a few times to be social that's the Key to getting started & the Key to get out of it! A few times can turn into all the time..So Stay Away from those people & say NO now not later...B blessed not stressed!

697 days ago
84.

Alberta Williams    

I love you Macaulay...may God bless your soul NOW. :' ( where R all the Hollywood Church people??!!! Actors & Musicians Need your help NOW!

697 days ago
85.

sasha    

He still looks too thin.

696 days ago
86.

Daniel Asamota    

Yeah, he's on heroin.

696 days ago
87.

Sandy    

I just wish people would mind their own business.

696 days ago
88.

mjnewsonline    

Thats looking good? He looks like a walking corpse. It's not really out in the open who has aids anymore, but we all know Jako was doping himself to sleep because he was suffering from advanced HIV disease. Not too hard to connect the dots here

695 days ago
89.

Deco    

As long as it's not cut with (^#*#) and you have the money and connection and you share no needles heroine is not that harmful to the body in ways you would notice.

695 days ago
90.

rjfalcionijr_esq    

i was sitting next to him yesterday for a few minutes. he left and came back and smiled at me. i heard him speak on the phone. THERE'S NO WAY HE'S ON H. sorry folks, this is all nonsense designed to sell papers. dudes face was clean he was put together and at first i just thought it was another hip nyc artist until i realized it was him.
i dont really care about this **** but when youre accused of being a drug addict and its just clear that you aren't someone's gotta stand up for you. LEGALIZE FREEDOM -- RJF JR. ESQ

695 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web