Mel Gibson

Braveheartbreaker

8/11/2012 9:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0811_mel_gibsonMel Gibson continued his impressive streak of being spotted out and about with beautiful women ... this time with a mystery lady outside a sushi joint in Beverly Hills.

Over the past few months, Mel has been seen chatting up a blonde at a Victoria's Secret party, dancing up a storm with Maria Menounos on her birthday, kissing a mystery woman in Santa Monica ... and just this week, dining with billionaire hotties Petra and Tamara Ecclestone.

"Every man dies, not every man really lives."

Scotty

Ewwwww! What's left of pathetic team mel has to work double/triple shift now, and each leave 20 comments! LOL! Reality check girls, see what the public thinks of you HERO!!! LOL!

Majestik

I make a challenge to one and all reading. If we are going to bring up the Religious aspect of anything, let's look further into the background of all religions. I'm Catholic, born and raised. I hate my religion, they are soooo Hypocritical and try to control the religious public as if they are god. Look into the Islamic faith, do you believe, they do. Look into the Talmud, the Jewish "BIBLE" dear god, what they put. IMHO, all religions discriminate against anyone else of a different faith, it's just the way it is. I believe God exists in my heart. I don't need a "CHURCH" telling me it's "GOD"S HOUSE" to be able to believe in what I do. My religion has a "BIBLE" coughcough, ya, biggest book of fiction as far as I'm concerned, does that make me a bad Catholic?

Sincerity

The "ONLY" difference between Mel Gibson and many other very well known people in the entertainment business is they haven't been CAUGHT WITH THEIR GUARDS DOWN AND THEIR MOUTHS WIDE OPEN!!! Other than that, I'm sure his "HAPPILY" DIVORCED WIFE IS ENJOYING HER FREEDOM SO WHY SHOULDN'T MEL GIBSON ENJOY HIS??? At least these women know he's "NO PRINCE CHARMING" and THERE'S NO REASON TO BELIEVE, OTHERWISE!!! I suspect most of them are looking for "UPWARD MOBILITY" and he doesn't mind their company as long as they're VERY ATTRACTIVE. I see it as a WIN-WIN!!!

Sincerity

Bunnies Rule, pigs drool. :P

Just wanted to add: It is no one's business but HIS who he sees and why.
5 minutes ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PUT A SOCK IN IT -- BUNNY AZZ!!!

IT'S SIMPLY THE "WAY OF THE WORLD"!!! THIS SMACKS AS A "PLANNED" PHOTO OP!!! THESE TWO HAVE A "REASON" FOR ALLOWING THE PAPS TO SEE THEM TOGETHER!!! THE BOTH OF THEM "NEED" THE PR!!! PURE & SIMPLE!!!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Am I the only one noticing how this different group of haters suddenly swooped in, suddenly all interested in a Mel thread?

Here's something I've noticed and been waiting on for about two weeks: every time a hater gets it's hinny handed to it to the point of it being embarrassed, it leaves and a 'new' group moves in and gives it their all. Like what is happening here today.

This pattern has gone on since the beginning. Each and every time it has happened.

A few of these 'new' haters (that up until today didn't much care about posting on Mel threads, sudden they care a LOT) will come back day after day, just as the 'old' haters have done until their hinny gets sore.

Any one want to lay odds? ;)

Truffles are Yummy

It would appear that Mel's 4 fans are as crazed as he is. Not doing much for him in the credibility department, LOL!!! Maya will reply in 3, 2, 1...

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Pigs like truffles, but blind stupid pigs can't find any.

realist

Hi Bunny, Maj, Maya. Just got back from the OC and dropped in to see what was going on.

I do have one thing I'd like to say about this - - Glad to see Mel about and about, and, um, he looks rather relaxed considering that Monday is only two days away.

Truffles are Yummy

Wow, I made an observation and set a few crazy ladies drawers on fire I guess! Mel's girls are rageaholics as well, I see. Birds of a feather.... They can call anyone that they don't agree with names, but don't dare do it to them! What the hell did I get myself into?

TMZgossip

the heat wave has effected the house fraus!!!

or maybe just a Menopause MELtdown

Majestik

You know, I just have to post, why? Because I've been accused of a few things and I'd like to keep that going.
I'm happy for Mel, he's out on a date with a gal that has a decent paying job. HELLO, she's NOT a bondage broad, she doesn't claim she's a MODEL, it's someone that actually holds a job where she works day in and day out. Good for Mel

Sincerity

Bunnies Rule, pigs drool. :P

Hell, Sinc, I was AGREEING with what you said, overall! Are you rabid or what??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Majestik

GEEZ, Sincerity, I'm actually EMBARRASSED I agreed to your last post. The fact that you CALLED SOMEONE NAMES in your post trying to defend your opinion makes you no better than the haters. I will, from this day on, NEVER agree with anything you say, even if I agree with it. You need some serious ANGER MEDS and you get up in Mel's face about his ANGER issues? REALLY????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW, NOW, NOW!!! YOU "BRAIN WASHED" FLUNKY TROLLS HAVE KNOWN ME LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT I DON'T REALLY GIVE A "RAT'S AZZ" WHETHER ANY OF YOU AGREE WITH ME OR NOT!!! I SIMPLY CALL IT THE WAY I SEE IT!!! PERIOD!!! ANY CELEBRITY THAT ALLOWS THE PAPS TO PHOTOGRAPH HIM OR HER IN THE PRESENCE OF "ANYONE" WANTS TO BE "SEEN" WITH THAT PERSON FOR A SPECIFIC REASON. THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO POINT IN BEING "WOEFULLY NAIVE" ABOUT HOW THIS GAME IS BEING PLAYED!!!

Sincerity

Majestik

Really, well whatever your DECISION is to post here, good for you,. YOU AREN"T getting a back up from me, you are just like the HATERS and calling out the Mel supporters, **** YOU. Then again, I bet you think you are all that, right? SHUT UP. LET ME HIT THE CAPITALIZE BUTTON AND POST A COMMENT ON TMZ. DO i THINK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO READ THIS AND AGREE, **** NO, YOU DUMBASS, WE ARE TALKING IN CAPS LOCK WHICH IS BASICALLY, IN INTERNET WORLD, SCREAMING WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY. you need to get the flick over yourself. I don't want to scream and make my point by screaming. DUMBASS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAJESTIK, AT LEAST I'VE NEVER BEEN "BANNED" FROM POSTING HERE ON TMZ LIKE "YOU" BECAUSE I VIOLATED THEIR RULES OF CONDUCT!!! TAKING THAT INTO CONSIDERATION, I WOULDN'T BE SO QUICK TO CRITICIZE OTHERS WHO POST HERE REGARDLESS OF THEIR OPINIONS. REMEMBER POSTING ON THIS SITE IS A "PRIVILEGE" NOT A "RIGHT" -- FOOL!!!

backfire

yeah getting drunk then taking it out on his father's poor wife, what a bully.

Ashley

Another white male woman beater.Run for the hills this man is an abuser and a
Woman beater
What man knocks the teeth out of the mother of his kid?
Who dose that?
And he's free and walking around smiling.
This bastard
I really dislike this man