« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada Fled to Neighbors

to Get Away

8/12/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0812-chad-johnson-report-launch-3

Evelyn Lozada
was so afraid of her husband, Chad Johnson, during last night's alleged altercation ... she had to flee to a neighbor's house for safety, this according to the police report.

According to the report, after Johnson allegedly head-butted Lozada during an argument about a receipt for condoms, Johnson began screaming at Lozada, saying, "I don't give a f**k! I don't give a f**k about my career!"

According to the report, Lozada "fled on foot to a neighbor's house to get away from Johnson."

The report goes on to say that Johnson drove around the neighborhood looking for Lozada, who had called police from the neighbor's home.

The officer who responded says in the report he observed a 3" laceration on her forehead. The officer said when he spoke to Johnson, he admitted the two argued, but said she yelled "F**k it!" at him and then she head-butted him.

Johnson told the officer he was driving around to try and give her time to calm down.

Johnson was eventually arrested for domestic violence and was released around 10:00 AM ET.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Throwback kid

I wish Chad would date Kim Kardashian then give an old fashioned Godfather frist movie trash can over the head beating!

Shopgirl

Why is TMZ posting the address of an assault victim? 2899 Jupiter should be black out too...no?

LiveOutLoud

So, we head-butting bishes now? Huh, Chad? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Roc

All you people are ****ed up in the head to think that her behavior on Basketball wives is ok to get head bunted. Chad acted a fool because he got caught and instead of being a big black man that he is and telling the truth he bitched out and got violent.. I hope this jack's up his career!!

MomofTrips

Hahaha a Black Smart Car???? Wow money must be tight...didnt he get her a Maserati for her bday??? Guess it was a rental ; P

Roc

All you people are ****ed up in the head to think that her behavior on Basketball wives is ok to get head butted. Chad acted a fool because he got caught and instead of being a big black man that he is and telling the truth he bitched out and got violent.. I hope this jack's up his career!!

CJ

He said - She said. In this case, only the two of them that were there know the truth. I wouldn't discount either version.

ilovetheshowmadmen

Big Ev met her match... all she has bullied are women.. now she gets it back. Chad, call your attorney and get this sham marriage annulled... she will BLEED you dry

IMO

How is it possible to be married 30 days and already buttin heads?! Isn't this still the honeymoon phase! LOL. I'm sorry but oh girl needs to divorce this clown, its just gets worse from this point.

Elizabeth

Have you seen Basketball Wives. I don't think he was the agressor.

LDB

Earlier he said he head-butted her by accident instead she head-butted him

lala

i feel like she was warned frm the start Jen tried to tell her that the man was a whore she didnt want to respect it .. so it is wat it is .. str8 up.. sorry boo boo

mellladean

Girl kick that ******* to the curve..

bbwfan

I won't tell a lie, I watch this show. I remember one episode last seson When EVE was having lunch with one of her friends she said and I quote I need a man like him to tell me to shut the fu(k up and sit down, she said she was alot of woman and need someone who could handle for. NO, I M NOT FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AT ALL. Just be carefull what you ask for. it's all I'm saying She better get out of that before it gets worse

robin

On behalf of Jen, I told you b--------!