« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada Fled to Neighbors

to Get Away

8/12/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0812-chad-johnson-report-launch-3

Evelyn Lozada
was so afraid of her husband, Chad Johnson, during last night's alleged altercation ... she had to flee to a neighbor's house for safety, this according to the police report.

According to the report, after Johnson allegedly head-butted Lozada during an argument about a receipt for condoms, Johnson began screaming at Lozada, saying, "I don't give a f**k! I don't give a f**k about my career!"

According to the report, Lozada "fled on foot to a neighbor's house to get away from Johnson."

The report goes on to say that Johnson drove around the neighborhood looking for Lozada, who had called police from the neighbor's home.

The officer who responded says in the report he observed a 3" laceration on her forehead. The officer said when he spoke to Johnson, he admitted the two argued, but said she yelled "F**k it!" at him and then she head-butted him.

Johnson told the officer he was driving around to try and give her time to calm down.

Johnson was eventually arrested for domestic violence and was released around 10:00 AM ET.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Metta Worldhate

That's why I don't use condoms.

Lisa

He stupid anyway...we told him not to marry that girl!

blade

chad johnson, ochocero, you are a fool. Please cut him Miami

Debra

And that makes what he did right. She had to run to the neighbors. I spent my childhood doing that with my mom, he is a man who trains, she is a woman, she had to leave the security of her home and run from a man who tells her he loves her. Nothing makes that right. When is domestic violence ever okay. Why does he still have a job? I won't be a fan of any team he is on. Lets get our priorities right and stop domestic violence. Our youth grow up in this and become batterers and victims. I know I did.

cha cha

That violent skank evelyn dishes it out and threatens to kill people also. She is one crazy bitch and we kept telling Ocho to run from that bully but the FOOL married her anyway.

YouDontSay

Something in the way he worded made my hair stand up on my arms.

BreezyB

This is where the TRUTH applies to celebrities and the hungry media that follow these crazy out of touch people. Evelyn Lozado is a angry out of control woman who has shown us on that trashy show BBW that she can't control her emotions. Chad O or Johnson or whatever he calls himself is a confused man who married a nut case. When does these stories not become entertaining--SAD NFL, NBA, MLB present, pass and future need to leave the Lozado's and Kim K's of the world alone-TRASH.

pattycake

he should dump her today and run

Matt

LOL! Evelyn is a liar! She fled the crime scene but not get away! duh! She head-butted him but not Chad! Evelyn told the cops a false statement and which means that they should have arrested HER but not Chad!

Brando

The idiotic Black man said Black women can't hold Black men down I guess because they won't put up with his bull****! I guess his latina girl is holding him down - IN PRISON and by ruining his career! He made a slut into a housewife. A slut that no other men from other races would ever want. An uneducated, ignorant woman whose claim to fame is F,....g Black men! I don't feel sorry for either of them.

daftshadow

He married a pretty insane chick. If you don't know much about her, just look it up.

Bad Dog

This is America. It doesn't matter who actually did it. Fact is, the one who earned their money is to blame.

Dashdillinger

Its amazing if anyone of us would have done that too our spouse the bail would have been a ransom but when u r a celeb its cheaper to beat her

Fred

Story has to be wrong, Chad was the one that was scared....Have you seen her on Basketball Wives???

QueenS

apparently he doesnt give a **** about his career messing around with a bitch like evelyn lozada. he can kiss that & his money goodbye! i can already see this turning into another chris & rihanna situation. she's gonna play the intimidated, battered victim trying to make him look like the monster while everybody feels sorry for her. everybody sees how crazy this bitch is on basketball wives. In no way, shape, or form do i believe her ass was scared of him. if he deliberately head butted her she would have tried to fight him! she would have done anything BUT run away!