Katy Perry & John Mayer

Sooooooo Dating

8/12/2012 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0812_perry_mayer_videoKaty Perry and John Mayer don't need to say it ... they're definitely an item.

The pair have been spotted all over town recently and last night ... our photog caught them coming out of a house party in Los Feliz. Not a lot of recording sessions done at house parties in Los Feliz.

The couple(?) didn't say a word -- and neither has commented publicly on the relationship(?) -- but come on ... we know what's up.

John Mayer does it again.

Oh A 💛💋

Yup he up on all that ! He ****ed almost every celeb women in Hollywood so what's new.......

Janet

Other gossip website that cover "blind items" have rumored that he not only treats women like $hit, he treats them to $hit - his own. But Katy says that she's not into everyday $ex, so maybe she likes that . We'll see what their various songs have to say about each other.

luvmetender

I don't understand the attraction women have to this arrogant jerk.

Joan K

I always wondered how the hell she could even stand being near Brand so maybe and this is a big maybe he is a tiny step up.

AlysonM.

Los Feliz?
Isn't that where Rob and Kristen live/lived?
So maybe there WAS a wedding. Reception party!
Hahaha!
Maybe the UHAUL was moving stuff in.
?????
Hahaha!

That's a pretty dress on her by the way.
I think they are fine as a couple. They both have this weirdness about them.
He's not my kind of guy, but hey Katy has always dated interesting men.
Best of luck to the two of them.

LindyLou

WTF Katy? Mayer is gross!

kitnplayn

These two deserve each other. They're both a little mentally unstable.

Kiwigirl

I showed my husband this article and he said "I thought she was a nice girl". Pretty much sums it up really. Katy Perry why do you go after douchebags. Do you want to get hurt again? John Mayer is #1 douchebag in LA or Loserville.

Vicky

Fool me once shame on you- fool me twice....

ahm seriously? maso

ChrisM

Another head case for Katie to fix? Sheesh!

wasted days and wasted nights

I guess we know who wears the shoes in that relationship.

LDB

So?? They're adults and can do whatever they want. If they want to date then let them. If it doesn't effect your life then who cares?

road_angel

Katy must be to busy with her work and hasn't heard about this creep. He uses women he's a bum she needs to stay farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away from him.

sterlingguys

Mayer banged Samantha ronson, enough said.

brad

At least John was a gentleman and he opened the car door for her in the TMZ video. Maybe he's actually being cool to her and trying his best not to screw things up. Maybe he's not trying to get in her pants as fast as he can this time.

I know I'd be a little nervous about dating a hot looking pop/rock mega-star like Katy ... even if I was a fairly big star myself like John is. Let's face it, Katy is one of the most eligible single women on the planet, not just in L.A.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments