Randy Travis Arrest

Cops Seize Naked

Security Footage

8/13/2012 11:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0813_randy_travis
The convenience store security footage that allegedly shows a drunk, buck-ass naked Randy Travis buying cigarettes before he crashed his car last week is now in the hands of police, TMZ has learned.

The manager of the Tiger Mart in Sherman, TX tells TMZ, officers came in to the establishment on Friday with a warrant and left with the store's entire video surveillance system -- containing the naked Randy tape.

According to the manager, cops took the whole system because nobody could figure out how to remove just the tape. Technology can be a bitch sometimes.

TMZ broke the story ... Randy was popped for DWI last Tuesday after crashing his car. Cops say when they arrived to the crash scene, Randy was completely naked. Cops also claim Randy threatened to shoot and kill the arresting officers.

Calls to the Sherman Texas Department of Public Safety -- which is investigating Randy's DWI -- were not returned.

Pudding Tang

operative word 'Tiger'

seamus

Sad,sad,sad.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Nothing that a few hours of community service will fix. After all he is a celebrity. And we all know how police are suckers for celebrities.

deteecher

Just a good ole boy. Never meaning no harm. Beats all you ever saw. Been in trouble with the law since the day he was born.

Joe

I wonder if this qualifies as a sex tape. I figured I would be seeing Miley Cyrus naked on my computer before I see Randy Travis. Who would have dunk it.

static

It's 2012 who uses tape anymore?
I bet it "accidentally" gets erased.

Pudding Tang

The brilliant cops couldn't yank the tape?

KnuckleDragger

Chances are; since it's a "security system", it's takes an owner password to eject the tape.

Majestik

I'll bet the guy is kicking himself in the ass for not shopping the footage around. Who the hell sells cigarettes to a dude who's buck naked? I guess Texas has no shirt, no shoes, no service unless you are naked!

Ashley

What' grown man walks in a store drunk buck-ass naked? Well he's a white male so he felt entitled
This animal felt above the law as usual. If drinking dose this to you stop and clean up your life.
He threating to shoot the arresting officers and that's Where the beat down and the tasers should have come in, but I highly dought it
Sure it wouldve had it been another race so sickening.
"Forever and ever aman"
Why are you wasting your talent? Hurting your family
It's not too late clean up and get your music back on track
My mom use to listen to you all the time
You are very talented

seamus

I know you all are going to be hitting that hate button, but I honestly feel for this guy. No I do not want to see any drunk driver hurt anyone thank God he didn't. Randy Travis always seemed like a nice guy, I hope this is the last we hear of these run ins he is having. Just because he is famous it doesn't mean he is immune to addiction. Go ahead and start telling me how stupid I am, but I hope he comes through this and gets the help he needs.

Grant MacDonald

www.RamRanch.com

18 naked cowboys in the showers at Ram Ranch!
Big hard throbbin ****s wantin to be sucked!
18 naked cowboys wantin to be ****ed!
Cowboys in the showers at Ram Ranch!
On their knees wantin to suck cowboy ****s!
Ram Ranch really rocks!
Hot hard buff cowboys their ****s throbbin hard!
18 more wild cowboys out in the yard!
Big bulging ****s ever so hard!
Orgy in the showers at Ram Ranch
Big hard throbbin ****s rammin cowboy butt!
Like a breed a ram wantin to rut!
Big hard throbbin ****s getting suckin real deep!
Cowboys even getting ****ed in their sleep!
Ram Ranch … it ROCKS!
Cowboys love big hard throbbin ****s!

buzz kill

Hey buddy! Got a light?

Duany Duany

Convenience stork clerk to naked Randy Travis.

"Look, you don't have any money and I don't care if your little friend down there is glad to see me, you ain't getting these Marlboros for free!"

L

At least he paid for his cigs.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments