Megadeth Singer

Obama 'Staged' Aurora

Shooting Massacre

8/15/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081512_mustaine_launch
Dave Mustaine -- the lead singer of Megadeth -- believes Barack Obama "staged" the massacre in Aurora, CO in a sick, twisted plot to pass a gun ban.

Mustaine made the comments on stage at an August 7 performance in Singapore ... when he told the crowd, "Back in my country, my president ... he's trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders, like the 'Fast And Furious' thing down at the border ... Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there ... and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple."

He continued, "I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America."

Obviously, Mustaine is not an Obama fan ... and recently bashed the President during an interview with Alex Jones ... saying, "With all of the proof about his birth certificate being fake. And you see the signs in Kenya that say 'the birthplace of Barack Obama.' Hello?! C'mon, guys. How stupid are we right now?"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Brooke

I think Dave is off his meds again

Laurie

S*** Bag Dave.

Second Opinion

I see a sh*t storm a brewin'. Twitter retraction in 3-2-1....

David

He really needs to lay off the crack pipe.

Arcadia Rink

I vote Singapore YOU JERK!

Cindy

How stupid are WE? He should have said "How stupid am I right now?"

CLINT

Please stay on your overseas tour and don't come back. If you hate America so much, go live somewhere else.

There's a problem here

I think he's drinking Kool Aid instead of taking his anti-psychotics.

Dobby

And I thought Rush Limbaugh was smokin' crack...

Delaware D

The fools that boycotted the Dixie Chicks will now praise him for 'freedom of speech'. ugh.

Chun LI

The stupidity award goes to.... What an IDIOT!!! Me thinks he's been smokin the pipe long time.

Raelee

What a crazy person! Someone seems to be stuck in the world of conspiracies.

LDB

Mitt Romney paid him to say that

Laura

Let me be the first to say... "I WOULDN'T DOUBT IT!" Our country has become crooked and lost! I wish we could get a president... that honestly gives a damn about the people of this nation!! One Nation under God... indivisible... with Liberty AND... Justice for all! We have A LOT of crooked SOB's within our nation! This country has lost it's foundation and the respect that our founding father's worked SOooo... hard to make this country what it... WAS!! They ALL should be ashamed!!

Frank E DiVito

What a complete a$$hole. Can't wait until your 15 minutes are finally up. A complete idiot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments