Megadeth Singer

Obama 'Staged' Aurora

Shooting Massacre

8/15/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081512_mustaine_launch
Dave Mustaine -- the lead singer of Megadeth -- believes Barack Obama "staged" the massacre in Aurora, CO in a sick, twisted plot to pass a gun ban.

Mustaine made the comments on stage at an August 7 performance in Singapore ... when he told the crowd, "Back in my country, my president ... he's trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders, like the 'Fast And Furious' thing down at the border ... Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there ... and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple."

He continued, "I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America."

Obviously, Mustaine is not an Obama fan ... and recently bashed the President during an interview with Alex Jones ... saying, "With all of the proof about his birth certificate being fake. And you see the signs in Kenya that say 'the birthplace of Barack Obama.' Hello?! C'mon, guys. How stupid are we right now?"

Cujeaux

Exactly. Deport his lying ass and see how he likes not sleeping with an assault rifle under his pillow.
Drug dealing POS.

Orionsaint

A Black Liberal President has brought out the worst in White America and here's a perfect example.

John

I like how they only refer to him as the lead singer. Ignorant TMZ fks.

kitnplayn

The only reason Dave Mustaine hates Obama, is because he is a lifelong drug addict and alcoholic who has brain damage from it, and is being manipulated now by the christian religion "cult", which itself has aligned with the Republican Party as "God's Party". To suggest that Obama would manipulate the murder of innocent people to get a law passed is exponentially disturbed, slanderous and libelous. He is just another brain-damaged American sheep. To answer your question, Dave, you are about as stupid as they come. And to answer to your comment that Barak Obama was born in Kenya, that is true....but they mean the President's father, Barak Obama, Senior......you dumbazz.

abby

Why isn't this moron in an insane asylum?

Ozzie X

I simply do not understand how someone can bring politics when people are trying to heal? That guy has zero sympathy.

kitnplayn

Hey Dave, check the facts. Operation Fast and Furious was initiated by George Bush under the name Operation Wide Receiver. It was started during the Bush Presidency, and it was shut down in 2007, which is before Obama was even elected.

YouDontSay

What a f u cking jerk. Stay out of the USA.

justin

'How stupid are we'???? Dave is a known racist and a known douchebag. This doesnt surprise me. He doesnt even know what hes talking about. Obama caused Faf muders? Ok

Travis Fields

and his career goes away....

Beth

Wow I don't know if I buy the conspiracy theory, but I for sure agree that we do have a president that is not an American citizen and WE are stupid for that.

Misty

I don't have a problem with someone being for or against Obama... but I do have a problem with crazy. A reckless statement like this seems negligent and even criminal. To suggest that an American President would have a hand in the murder of innocent American citizens to push a political agenda is insane. And Dave, even if I'm not voting for Obama, I have no doubt he's American... enough with the birther B.S.

JamesBlack

James Holmes' father was scheduled to testify against some bankers involved in the LIBOR scandal. You wouldn't know that because the mainstream media doesn't want you to be aware of it.

Kimberly

He didn't come up with this idea in his head though, after the shootings there were many conspiracy theories going around. This was one of them. Now I don't believe him but you can't help but give some things a second thought.

Deb Colorado