Megadeth Singer

Obama 'Staged' Aurora

Shooting Massacre

8/15/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081512_mustaine_launch
Dave Mustaine -- the lead singer of Megadeth -- believes Barack Obama "staged" the massacre in Aurora, CO in a sick, twisted plot to pass a gun ban.

Mustaine made the comments on stage at an August 7 performance in Singapore ... when he told the crowd, "Back in my country, my president ... he's trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders, like the 'Fast And Furious' thing down at the border ... Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there ... and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple."

He continued, "I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America."

Obviously, Mustaine is not an Obama fan ... and recently bashed the President during an interview with Alex Jones ... saying, "With all of the proof about his birth certificate being fake. And you see the signs in Kenya that say 'the birthplace of Barack Obama.' Hello?! C'mon, guys. How stupid are we right now?"

Majestik

BTW, Dave, from the picture - you are making the gesture to shove your finger down your throat and puke, how about next you make the gesture to shove a fist in your mouth to SYTFU?

Razorwyre

Geez Dave, give it a rest. If you really wanted to sound ballsy, why don't you make that statement on stage in Denver the next time you "play" there?Half the people in Singapore couldn't understand you anyway. No wonder you got booted out of Metallica....you whining jackass.

Cj

The government admits to staging false flags to further agenda's. Too bad Americans are too busy watching American Idol and TMZ to pay attention to what their tyrannical government is doing. Our own goverment ADMITS to murdering Border Patrol Agent Brian A. Terry to further the agenda of gun control! Before you comment against Dave, maybe you do some research and lots of it.

DaveT

1) Obama is a Washington puppet who serves the very rich at the expense of the middle class, and quite guilty of serving the Military–industrial complex including the profiteers selling the extremely expensive war arms and weaponry...if you think Obama is a lovey-dovey family man, that's exactly what his boss, Washington, wants you to think
2) One of the best kick ass metal guitar solos of all time = Dave Mustaine on Holy Wars
Youtube
"Megadeth-Holy Wars...The Punishment Due(Studio Version)"
@ 4:36

tansubh

What happens when uneducated people are handed a microphone just because they're in a band and semi famous...

tmz posters dont know sh1t

wow!! lol white people are & will continue to be the most racist, disrespectful bunch of humans on earth! every race has its level of bigotry but wow lol...the **** I see come out of the fox news, tea party, MEGADEATH types are astounding!! u guys are off ur **** & just hate the fact the president is a person who doesnt look like you or your lily white father!

everyday I wake up & I'm not living in (what would've been) a McCain & Palin world...I am greatful! ;-)

Lynn317

Hey Dave ... Got an answer for your question " C'mon, guys. How stupid are we right now?"
You, Dave are - immeasurably, profoundly, insanely, reprehensibly, obnoxiously STUPID to a degree that is incomprehensible.

Now, why don't you do the rest of Americans a HUGE favor ... and just stay in Japan

drjimmy

What an idiot! You can't even be mad at him he so stupid!

julie

yes and they did 9/11 as well.....you people are beyond ****ed....I don't like the leader of my country either but I would never think he would do something so evil just to pass a law....you are all ****ed if you think he did

HRH Prince Michael

@Laffinbear: Your fixation with me, quite frankly has begun to bore me.
Clearly, blinded by your own Hate - you still don't "get" my posts.
I'm neither Left, nor Right, Democrat, nor Republican.
It is, precisely these deceptive and antiquated mind-sets, that have have led to the demise of our
Divinely-inspired and once Godly-blessed AMERICA!

20Twelve:
Daniel Twelve;1 is HERE,
Proverbs Twelve;7 is NOW,
Zechariah Twelve;8 is NOW,
St. Mark Twelve;36 is NOW,
Psalm2;012 is NOW:
The Most Blessed Christ King Yeshua reigns!
ALL, for The Greater Glory of The True and Living Yahweh!

BobbyFlaysColdSore

This is the level of crazy republicans are.

A1Commenter

This guy is obviously VERY stupid. If you actually look at the facts, more gun laws have been relaxed under Obama than were relaxed under 8 years of George W. Bush. Another of the right wing liars that masks his bigotry with perpetuating lies.

Alejandra

People, please open your eyes. There's more than facebook and twitter out there. Obama is from Kenya, and that's a fact. The government is giving you Koo-aid, so you can believe everything that they want you to believe. I'm with Mustaine on this one, I don't doubt that everything was staged- just like 911.

Pokergl

As much as we have a twisted Pres..I seriously have to doubt he would do something like this...I can't stand the man but would never believe this.

Tyler

That's as dumb as saying Bush staged 9/11.