Octomom

Listen to 'Sexy Party' ...

at Your Own Risk

8/18/2012 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081212_octomom_launch
The moment you've all been waiting for is finally here ... Octomom's new dance track "Sexy Party" is about to drop ... and we've got the first clip.

The song is pretty, um, great. Octo manages to count to four ... then she counts backwards from four and then she continues to count in Spanish.

At one point, the mother of 14 even squeezes in a plug for her OctoLoan website.

Ya know, 'cause that totally makes sense.

LPD

anyone else notice, adam did not even get a mention in this release? all his hard work, not even a shout out........fire your manager, adam! it's only about octo.....

Poule

holala it's beautiful I love it, but is she singing alone ?
I know who are the people who will not buy this music but I have no clue who will though.
They must have done a little market survey, so without sarcasm I'd like to have an answer to my question.
(gay clubs ? sorry)

GabyO

If you cant sing - AUTOTUNE IT!!! Autotune is for jerks that have no talent and cant sing!

kola

this could be another tardy for the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have you seen her commerical, how the hell you doing a loan commerical when you broke. well i guess she got to feed all them babies some kind of way. song succcckkkkkkkkk just like mama

karmadoesn'texpire

Here's a woman with 14 kids she can't possibly get a "real" job. Stripping, singing, getting a reality show, modeling are her best options. She's definately not lazy. She's gotten herself off welfare. Go Nadia!

Raejean

Do I have to? You can't make me!

Bob

My ears just threw up.

barcag

I didn't even bother to read the article, and don't want to know what's in it.... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE for her sake and ours stop stop stop with the Octomom articles. You are only feeding her craziness, and you are driving the rest of us crazy!

Poule

I am no professional musician but I had at least 10 ideas better than this one. How is it possible to get such bad adivces, that strikes me.

gapchick101

Someone get me a gun!

Bruno

Gawd. That was horrid. I'm official embarrassed for her.

JLB

Ok now I need counseling.

Majestik

Nope, not gonna, you can't make me, a bribe wouldn't even get me to hit that arrow!

Mayu

The sad thing is... I'd listen to this a million times if you compare it to the one that Teen Mom Farrah did. That one was painful and almost criminal.

Astronut

That was pretty awful. Seriously. I DJ EDM and house music, I know good dance music when I hear it -- this is just really ****ty.