Paul Ryan

Fit to Be

Vice Prez?

8/18/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0817_paul_ryan_TMZ_03
Paul Ryan looked damn good 6 years ago, and we're told he looks even better today -- shredded from P90X.  So shelve economic policy and crack open a 6-pack, 'cause we gotta ask ...

Xanara

,mmmmmmmm he is SO SEXY

Madam Obvious

Come on baby, light my fire, he is HOT!!!!

LittleBIt

Hey PaulZ - Number 26 - I'm glad everyone is not blind to this sonofabitch in The White House! You got him down pat, dude!! And I can think of al LOT more stuff this Facist, Muslim, America-hating jerk*ff has done to f*ck up our country. He's outta here come November. He had a laid-back easy rap that millions of people bought (including white people) but he turned out to be a snake-in-the-grass. Lyin', sneaky-ass mother f-er! I'm with you, Paul and anybody who dosent see it or get it is just a damn uneducated fool. God Bless The USA.

JT

What's with the chicken legs?

mojo

I would NEVER vote for a president than couldn't kick his VP's ass. I can't think of any VP that could take their prez. Jus sayin'............

Eric

Hey this is TMZ. A very left sided opinionated group. What do you think their followers are going to say!

Beth

Ryan will be an nominee for President because he is just as liked and handsome as Kennedy was. All you who think otherwise is seriously not thinking politically. Regardless of political party he is charismatic just like Clinton. And there is half the country that makes up his political constituency.

pumpkin head

All the girls and the lady boys (including Harvey) now have their shirtless pic of this douchebag Republican who wants to privatize Social Security and turn the Medicare system into a voucher program. Ryan looks like Eddie Munster if he was a Nazi.

SheisHot

His wife is cute, wonder if she ATMs him after taking it up her backdoor?

teresa017

my buddy's step-aunt earned $14861 the previous month. she is making money on the internet and bought a $355300 house. All she did was get fortunate and put to use the instructions made clear on this site NuttyRich.com

ViktorVonGroove

Ok! New vote! Who wants to kick Harvey in the nuts for coming up with the dumbest F-ing polls in the world?

Welcome to America: where being superficial and hot is the new standard for being a politician.

soberandsmober

To be fair to Harvey, this idea of good-looking people winning office is not his idea or a new idea. In fact, wasn't it a theme in Orwell's 1984? (Or was it another book?) So that I can't fault him for that. What is disturbing is TMZ trying to ram Paul Ryan down our throats. Or any politician for that matter. Call me old fashioned, but it makes me squirm when entertainment and politics co-mingle so easily. Yes, I know politics is all theater these days, but there's a Rubicon for me, and politicians on TMZ crosses it.

Phreaky

Harvey it's obvious there is a little bit of lust involved here on your part. But can I just say that to the majority of us, he is *NOT* hot in anyway whatsoever. Please quit using TMZ to publicize your crushes.

Pat

I hope that the election doesn't turn out to be some sort of beauty contest like TMZ seams to want to turn it into. You guys are always about looks. If someone is especially famous you guys suck up like there's no tomorrow, ie…Tom Cruise "Tome Cruise talked to us" how pathetic. Your taking the side of some creep who wants to induct his young child into a cult, but you don't care so long as Tom talks to you.

tree

Is somebody gay at TMZ? Must be the black dude with the dreads. Must be the cute white boy with long hair. Did I say cute? Oh Lord am I gay?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments