Tony Scott Suicide

NO Brain Cancer

8/20/2012 4:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0820_tony_scott_tmz_Article_3Tony Scott did NOT have inoperable brain cancer, or for that matter brain cancer at all  ... this according to Scott's family.

TMZ has learned ... Scott's wife told investigators the rumor that Tony had inoperable brain cancer is "absolutely false."

Although the autopsy results have been deferred pending more tests, our sources say there is no evidence of brain cancer.

What's more ... we're told Scott's wife says Tony did not have any other severe medical issues that would have caused him to take his own life.

Zune

I feel bad for his family, i had worked with the guy, he was brilliant...however what a selfish and garish way to go (way too much like movie and hollywood style) which is all the more disgusting. I am saddened but also I feel more for the family than him at this point.

Mikey

He did want to live in a world without Phyllis Diller

Mikey

He didn't want to live in a world without Phyllis Diller

Jay W.

The sad thing about life is...

There are certain cir***stances that befall
individuals where death becomes a better fate than living.

South Beach

I know suicide has been called "the ultimate screw you", but I do see another side..If one does have a serious illness, don't want to be a burden particularly on their children, is' it not a personal choice?

Stacy

Was Courtney Love involved in any of his upcoming projects? She has experience in making murder look like suicide when she doesn't get her way.

KnuckleDragger

WOW! That's all I can say!

Northerngirl41

He was 68...Who knows whether he just made a choice and didn't want to get old...

Andy Stevenson

First of all, I'd just like to add that this IS a terrible tradegy and that I feel for the whole Scott family, most of all his young sons. Secondly, if this latest 'exclusive ' info is to be believed then who knows. In my experience I'd say it was simply one of two things. Tony WAS suffering from depression and had been keeping it from his family. Many do. Or, hate to say this but he may have found out about his wife having an affair. These are the only two things I can really see that would be strong enough to tear a man away from his own children. Rest In Peace Tony.

MrHarrybawls2010

Tony's wife learned about sex from a manual.

Unfortunately, Amanual was their gardener.

I

Jody

Wow, that is just sad then. I could understand it if he was dying, but I can't see for any other reason. Even if he and his wife were about to divorce, he still had his twin boys and he was going to be a part of their lives. With his money, there is no way she would be able to keep them from him.

RidleeScott

More answers on twitter @DeadTonyScott

Pamela

And TMZ how many times is this lately you've had to correct a story? Why not wait until you KNOW what's going on?

Vince

Awwww, another poor rich man who had to kill himself. I guess he hated his family.

Joey Dernman

Man thats really sad, someone needs to get to the bottom of this!

www.Privacy-News.tk