Usher

Held in Contempt For

Canceling Ex's Saks Card

8/20/2012 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0820_usher_tameka
Usher
just got bitch-slapped in court -- a judge has ordered him to REOPEN his ex-wife's Saks Fifth Avenue credit card in his name ... after the singer closed the account last year.

The closed Saks card was just one of Tameka Raymond's many grievances in her ongoing custody fight against Usher -- and now, the court has taken her side ... holding the singer in contempt for pulling the plug on her fancy charge account.

Tameka claims she needs the account to do her job as a stylist.

As for the other grievances -- Tameka said Usher owed her cash for the nanny bill ... and continually failed to keep her in the loop about where and when he traveled with the kids.

The court agreed ... and awarded Tameka $1,300 for the nanny.

The judge has yet to determine the ex-couple's custody and support issues.

DaveT

...mamma said there'll be days like this there'll be days like this my mamma said...

God-Of-Lyf

R YOU F-U-C-K-I-N-G KIDDING ME...??????????????? What has this whore styled?

Tammy

Usher, you better appeal this because I don't think a judge can order someone to open a credit card in their name for another person to use. That's a choice. What's the credit limit on this card anyway?

Scott Levy

This just shows how biased the American court system is in favor of women. There's no damn excuse for the judge to rule in such a way. She doesn't need a damn Saks card, it's not a necessity by any means.

Jackie

KARMA IS A B!TCH. You can get free money, but it will never succeed your @$$. POS

kcrosie

Wait, wait, wait, shouldn't she be making money as a stylist to pay her expenses for being a stylist? I'm mystified ... why does he have to bankroll her job, plus pay support? I'm confused.

JDUB

There's got to be more to this story.

Nicoleasm

Ummm...don't get married or prenup??

Rebecca

See what happens when you play with fire....You get burned. You should have stayed with Chilli from TLC.

Uh oh i am screwed

I could MAYBE see having the account to provide for any kids they have, but for her to do her job as a stylist?? That is insane.

Uh oh i am screwed

If she needs it to do HER job as a stylist she should open an account in her own damn name. Why on earth should Usher be responsible for things she is buying after they split?????

mrsevans33

she need to go sit down and grieve her son wtf is wrong with her she is determined to be unhappy and bitter

Joao

I was bracing myself for this... All of the nutty ruling in favor of the Usher is just a retaliation [shamefully] to Usher trying to manipulate the court's calendar. I saw this coming. There;s no way in hell you're going to convince me that this is all going down in California. Oil that outfit and they'd delay the proceedings for years, if Usher wanted it. The court just told his ex, "Go for it girlfrined, this one is on me"

MrCrowley73

Is she really a man?

Keyser Söze

Dipping his penis into this succubus sure will turn out to be the worst mistake ever made by Raymond.