PayPal Founder Elon Musk

My Wife Gets JACK

SQUAT in the Divorce

8/21/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0820-elon-musk-talulah-riley-article-gettyThe woman who's divorcing PayPal founder Elon Musk is getting $4.2 million in their divorce ... which is great ... until you remember he's reportedly worth $680 MILLION.

TMZ has obtained the divorce docs filed in L.A. County Superior Court, in which actress Talulah Riley agreed to a settlement with her soon-to-be ex-husband ... whom she married in Sept. 2010 ... and then separated from in July 2011.

According to the docs, Riley gets to keep her Cartier watch, her Gucci watch, some diamond jewelry and her Tesla Roadster.

The $4.2 million will be dished out over a 9-year span ... she got $500k up front ... and an additional $900k right after her lawyers signed the judgement documents.

Now, the fun begins ... because Talulah gets $700k on the 1-year anniversary of the signing of the judgement ... followed by a $280k annual payment for years 2 through 8. On the 9th anniversary, she gets a final payment of $140k.

According to the documents, the divorce will become official on September 27.

No word on how Elon plans to make the payments ... we're guessing it won't be through PayPal.

bb

I hate Paypal. They closed my account with around $2000 dollars in it. I sent them in the masses of id they required and still refused to unfreeze it and of course I can't open a new one unless I get a new address and a new bank account. So not only did I lose my money but now I have to use credit cards everywhere online. Pay enemy is more like it.

LDB

Damn I wish I had that much money.

News Flash

Obviously she doesn't care about money and just wants out.

Really People?

She should've asked for a lump payment and be done with him for reals

Rodney

He is primary wealth is bases on his interest in SpaceX and Tesla Motars which have yet to turn any substantial profits. He is Cash Poor and paper rich. 2 million? beats working for a living

King34

Screw PayPal... These fools well do whatever they want with your money. eBay sucks for sellers also, you gotta wait till the buyer is satisfied to get your money in account,,, in other words the buyers could make up lies and PayPal will screw you... I mostly sell on amazon it's much simpler and way better,, and best no Paypal :)

lmfao

Smart guy. So she slept with him and gave him oral sex a few times, how much is that worth? It's not worth the money he's parting with now. She didn't help him create Paypal, so let her keep the gifts and tell her to gtfo.

lander

love how TMZ refers to her getting 4 million for 1 year of marriage as 'great'. way to put it all into perspective - women are prostitutes. and it's great when they get paid more than their worth by lying about their affections and get married with the intention of getting divorced. whores.

Jody

No kids for child support……I am shocked.

Latch Johnson

One year of marriage constitutes over 4 million in the divorce. She had better of earned that in bed for that one year, but something tells me she didn't.

SarahBeebee

So that's the face of the Man who STEALS money from people's accounts and closes them! Still waiting for my $2000 back that Paypal stole from me. Closed my account with that money in it. Guess where the money went? This douchehead!

The Real JJ

She didn't earn shtt. She got too much if you ask me.

Anonymous

I still voted that he got screwed, even if he can afford it. $4.2M for one year of marriage is OBSCENE.

Zach Swan

He definitely got screwed over here. Who cares how much money he had? The fact is, it cost him $14,000 for every single day they were married. He could have paid for a helluva a lot of hookers and blow with the money he wasted on her. Actually, for $14K/night, that makes Talulah Riley a rather high priced hooker.

tucker

4 mil for a year? I'll take it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments