Lindsay Lohan

Allegedly Let Jewelry

Thieves Into House Party

8/21/2012 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0821_cops_lohan_x17Lindsay Lohan brought 2 men to an uber-expensive Hollywood Hills mansion for an all-night house party, and the owner suspects the men robbed him blind ... TMZ has learned.

The incident occurred Sunday night at a multi-million dollar mansion. The owner invited Lindsay, who brought her brother Cody, her assistant and the 2 guys.

The party lasted all night. Lindsay left at around noon Monday, but before she took off ... the owner realized several expensive watches and some sunglasses were missing. He told everyone to stay and then called the cops.

The cops approached Lindsay and began asking questions. Lindsay then asked, "Am I a suspect?" A cop answered, "No." Lindsay -- who knows a thing or 2 about her legal rights -- blew them off and left.

The owner of the house told cops ... he believes the 2 men Lindsay brought to the party stole the goods. The case is under investigation.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

help this young woman
Red Cloud be realistic. ILG was hit with the ugly stick when she was born! She would not have any idea about beauty.

help this young woman
Up You are the one that is unhinged. I am a total stranger to you. You don't know anything about me!

HYPOCRISY, THY NAME IS HELLp!!

Chief Gall

I can't believe dat sum peeple are so stoopid day dink Linnsee Lowhands is innocent. She did it. She planned this heist with her crime frends and they took the jewels to sell to theeere fence back in New York. Vikram told me dis morming. Lindsee has to by sum new drugs and she's broke. If you dont beleeve me then you are stoopid.
gone.................

LLsez

“@daxholt: If I was gonna rob a house... I would totally do it while Lohan was inside too... #BestScapegoatEver

help this young woman

My dearest darlingest HELLpTurd.... Are you going to pitch in when DEADBEAT MOM DUIna falls behind in her child-support payments? The ones that she used to get that payed her mortgage. ... . Now what, HELLpTurd? Can DUIna and AA Aliana come stay with you?

seamus

How much is the jewelry worth? Should this amount be added onto the 2 million she reportedly already made? This heist should put her in a higher tax bracket. Come on TMZ gives the new amount that Lindsay is rolling in.

LLsez

DUIna Lohan - SINGLE DEADBEAT MOM OF FOUR KIDS

help this young woman

No worries haters because I know from the pictures all weekend who Lindsay and Cody have been hanging with. Look at the beach pics. Those men are NOT criminals. Later haters!!!

jc

Hahahahahahaha!
Shemp has got his panties in such a wad, he's posting to me on Maddy's post....... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Vinsetta

The enablers come up with excuse after lame excuse but they never fly. Her latest Q score, God it has to be negative 90. Does anyone except the enablers on here, hear anything positive about her outside these TMZ boards? No. Someone brings up Lindsay to me and they first laugh, and bring up her latest mess.

LieHoShouldBeInJail

A brilliant plan by the mastermind of the Hollywood Hills Heisters.
Bait the trap for those cougars with your underage virgin brother while your cohorts make off with the loot!

wahhdog

The last time I left a party at noon on a Monday is when the coke ran out. Sounds like a hell of a party, wish I would have knew...probably could have banged out Lindsey for a bump or two.

the original bellaluna

Watches. She does have a history with stealing watches. And then wearing them.

help this young woman

The Child Endangeriment charges will look like a night out at Cameltown compared to the Felony Tax Evasion and Felony Racketeering charges.

Will LaShawn get DUIna out of it, too?

the original bellaluna

Where's the info about the Clan of the Crackhead clearing out of LA with a quickness?

help this young woman

Harvey on TMZ Live said one of the men with Lindsay was a tall guy in a hoodie!! Yes blame the teenager in a hoodie. Well I am not going to say who that person is. He has been hanging with the Lohans all week and is solid person!
Later haters!