Lindsay Lohan

SKIPS TOWN

After Police Interview

8/21/2012 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082112_lohan_launchLindsay Lohan is getting the hell out of dodge after police questioned the actress regarding an alleged Hollywood Hills burglary yesterday -- catching a flight out of L.A. this afternoon.

We're told Lindsay is bound for New York -- where her mother Dina lives. It's unclear what she has planned in the Big Apple.

As we reported, Lindsay was interviewed by police yesterday following an all-night party in a Hollywood Hills mansion -- during which several expensive watches and sunglasses allegedly went missing.

Lindsay told police she had nothing to do with any stolen property -- but the house owner believes she invited the burglars into the home.

jc

Well.......It's good news for the West Coasters, at least your roads are safe for now, and now the drug dealers can replenish their inventory!
LMAO!!!

Jay W.

Lilo can't possibly be this f..king unlucky... or maybe I should say stupid ?

Vorlon

This dip has no sense of irony.

L-LoFan
1 5

Exactly Help. Some of these comments are just inane drivel.

help this young woman

NICOLE also said that if Linds ever gets pinched for those beheadings, LaShawn will get her out of it. "She's amazing. Go Lindsay! Yay!!" is how she put it.

help this young woman

Ya hear that, "Maddie"? The streets of L.A. are temporarily safe.

Let's go to Cameltown!

FlyGuy

Blow doesn't pay for itself.

jc

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>
Anyone else notice that TMZ used Jill's comment in the Join the conversation box to the right......LOL!

Sunset

Move it people, Cousin It coming through!

RUN Blohan! Run as fast as your nappy firesn@tch can carry you, and never return!

Skeptical

Help This Young Clamslammer said:

"Not like I am going to read thru all the crap comments. So if it is the same house who is the hothead owner???"

Oh, I wasn't expecting you to read all of the comments. I just wanted you to know that you are still, as always, irrelevant and about 20 paces behind the rest of the world. I know you fancy yourself a real story-breaker/in-the-know type, but I'm sure if you keep at it, you might come up with an original, factual thought SOMEday.

Maybe.

jc

How frickin' funny is it that Left Brain and I are sitting here watching Groundhog Day and I'm on yet ANOTHER thread about Liho and a crack-heist......
LMFAO!

help this young woman

Skep and Maddie
How many times do I have to say that I never claim to have privileged info.? I find the info by looking at the internet. EX. Harvey said on TMZ Live that the owner identified one of the men as wearing a hoodie. Anyone can figure out who that person is.
Later haters.

help this young woman

Skep
I don't care what any hater losers think male or female. what you can not answer the question of the owner. Certainly someone as quick as you would know that. What did you say? What is the answer? hmmm.

help this young woman

Wonder why the owner only pinpoints out the men that was with Lindsay? Harvey said one had a hoodie on. I guess he did not know that the one with a hoodie is very wealthy. It could have been anyone at the party.

Billy

Flight and covering your face, both are admissions of guilt. Just sayin...

UPYOURS

How frigging stupid. Deflecting as usual. How many people wear hoodies? MANY. Does it mean it was the one from the beach trip? NO. Why is this bs about the guy in the hoodie being "alluded to"? To make the alluders feel important. I call BS on the whole "hoodie" mystique.