Lindsay Lohan

SKIPS TOWN

After Police Interview

8/21/2012 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082112_lohan_launchLindsay Lohan is getting the hell out of dodge after police questioned the actress regarding an alleged Hollywood Hills burglary yesterday -- catching a flight out of L.A. this afternoon.

We're told Lindsay is bound for New York -- where her mother Dina lives. It's unclear what she has planned in the Big Apple.

As we reported, Lindsay was interviewed by police yesterday following an all-night party in a Hollywood Hills mansion -- during which several expensive watches and sunglasses allegedly went missing.

Lindsay told police she had nothing to do with any stolen property -- but the house owner believes she invited the burglars into the home.

Chilly

Okay, is there anyone in California by now who doesn't know that when you invite Lindsey to your house you call them possessions but she calls them swag?

Skeptical

Oh look, it's Red Crotch. The self-confessed pebble in our shoes. It's a good thing he doesn't actually believe anything he says, or I might think he was certifiably insane. Luckily, he cleared that up for us the other day when he said his only goal on this board was to be annoying. That means we can take every single thing he has to say with a grain of salt, and don't have to worry about getting him 51/50'd. Thanks for clarifying that for us, Red B*tch.

Sandy

I am 100% sure she will get away with this one too and she knows it,

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

There isn't anyone who can flee a crime scene with as much grace and beauty as Amanda Bynes

Betcha thought I was gonna say Lindsay, didn't ya?

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Alas, I think I'm now over my Lindsay Lohan infatuation. Think I'll start stalking Tara Reid posts.

Vinsetta

Sandy, you are right. She will skate. She probably talked to the police while she had a watch hidden under one of her chins.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

She didn't "skip" town, she fled town. Big difference.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

As much as the LAPD would just love to bust Ms. Lohan, there's not one cop on the force who's willing to place her in the back of their cruiser for fear that the stench would follow them for the rest of their lives.

ketjo

I always wondered what was causing the nasty slimmy drag mark everywhere the Slug goes....LOL Now we know...
S H A K E......S H A K E.....S H A K E..
Is anybody else as grossed out as me ?

Rogue Warrior

Bridges, parks, and movie theaters....all places where the H8turds should be hanging out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA Native

well, I dont think the enableturds will be posting much on ROL anymore, seems you have to log in now with facebook over there.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Rouge Wearer

Memorial Services, Funeral Homes and Cemetaries are good places for the En8blers to hang out now that Lindsay is persona no grata in Hollyweird

UPYOURS

In searching through my TMZ file, which I call Hamster Rampage, I located this lovely poem by ZEPHYR. Hope you don't mind ZEPH, LOL.

Rouge Wearer, Rouge Wearer
Your panties are in a bunch
Just take me upstairs
And have me for lunch

You live like a hermit
Don't be such a loner
Don't you just know
That you give me a boner?

It may be your wit
That I keep on reading
But what really turns me on
is you're a product of inbreeding.

So put down that keyboard
You sexy old soul
Under the March moonlight
You and me gotti roll.

roll3567

It's not a good sign if that's the company she keeps, but ultimately it is the homeowner who is responsible for the people they let into their home.

Rouge Wearer