Khloe Kardashian

REAR-ENDING

On L.A. Freeway

8/22/2012 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0822_khloe_kardashian_fameflynetKhloe Kardashian went on a wild bender earlier today on an L.A. freeway -- A FENDER BENDER -- accidentally ramming her Range Rover into an SUV ... but she looked damn good doing it ... in some curve-hugging workout clothes.

We're told it was a very very slight accident -- in fact, the damage was so insignificant ... neither Khloe nor the other driver even bothered to exchange insurance information.

Police were not called. Both drivers eventually got back into their cars and took off.

0502_celebrity_car_crashes_footer

mary

WHO cares this happens to normal people in this country everyday, but shes a 'CELEBRITY" so its a big deal, and im shure any normal person looks like that, or worse without makeup

Tommyspot

Did you say she looked good? This chick is one of the ugliest women on TV lol...Come on.

JJ

OMG Call the Fire Department

Mike

While texting or sexting?

Mrclick

That does not look good even after 12 tequila shots! No wonder Lamar played like he did last year. Stop sucking up TMZ.

Rusty Nail

I am so tired of news coverage of the Kardashians. They are nothing but leeches. They have no talent. All they have is a lot of silcone and plastic surgery. Does anybody out there really care about them and if you do, WHY?

fit4ufor3rd

i somehow walked into a doorknob forearm first. the pain was excrushiating and i have a black and blue mark. it feels like someone punched me in my arm.

yeah, i know you dont care about my day either. but, hey.

HeeHee

Was she drunk again?

ed baggett

Are they posing for the camera ? Looks like another Kardashian Stunt

Max

To bad she survived.

rog

Hey Hoey, I mean Chloey, you wanna smash you car into something, how about revving up to 80 and hitting Kim and Mommy as they come out of meeting to try and sell another Kardashian show to TV.

bill

who cares, are we going to hear when the engage in oral sex also,, its all a shame to stay in the head lines they are all fake enough already

MrBeautyExpert

SASQUACH ALERT!!! Khloe CarCrashian gets REAR ENDED on way to get her monthly hairy ass bush shearing and anal bleaching. GET THOSE ARMENIAN WHORES OFF MY SCREEN!!!

Jessie Favor

I need a woman call me (803) 354-1717 Jesse I am a real man, call me and see

joe

looks like a fat pear on two tooth picks