Prince Harry

Chasin' Bikini Babes

AFTER Naked Romp

8/22/2012 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Prince Harry at a Vegas pool party.
Prince Harry was still jonesin for ladies following his naked hotel party in Vegas ... 'cause later that weekend, he was back at the pool scene flirtin' with a bunch of bikini babes.

Harry hit the Encore Beach Club at the Wynn Hotel on Sunday ... where he was playfully splashing around with one girl and high-fiving another ... while hanging in the pool with his buddies.

It's unclear if either of the women were in attendance at His Royal Highness' naked billiards tournament that went down in the Prince's VIP suite Friday night.

Prince Harry ... greatest royal ever.

Karen

Good luck to him - I bet there are lots of jealous guys out there. I'm proud of him!!

john lee

who gives a ****

Virginia

He reminds me of a good friend of mine who had his heart broken by a girl even though it was years ago. My friend never really got over it and turned into a huge one night stand party animal like Harry. It's just something that he will eventually grow out of when the right girl comes along.

Micha

Harry is 27 years old. He does what free 27 year old men do. Chase Girls. I feel sorry for him as he has a traitor in his group. He was just sold to the highest bidder. I feel sorry for the Queen. She will be totally embarrassed and up set. She was raised with an entirely different sense of propriety and hasn't moved into the 21st century: hence the gloves, hat, and purse at all public functions. Thankfully, Harry never adopted early 20th century prudishness.

Virginia

He reminds me of my best friend who had his heart broken by a girl he really loved even though it was years ago. My friend never really got over it and turned into a huge one night stand party animal like Harry. It's just something that he will eventually grow out of when the right girl comes along no matter how long it takes. Who cares what Harry does he looks happy and happiness is what counts most.

Sarah Valero

I think both the Princes are to drool over. I enjoy seeing Harry act like that. I don't mind it at all.

Micha

Sarah V. I ditto your thoughts. It's fun to see him be himself.

allticketforlesscom

he just wants to be normal kinda of guy like the rest of us, no restrictions, feeling free. its hard to be a Prince. Now everyone wants to see his pink-ish big bird.

Sherry

SHAME -SHAME ON THE RUDE PERSON WHO TOOK THE PHOTO--REALLY!

allticketforlesscom

he is really hot alright! lucky girls

jar

TMZ gets clear photos. Who believes these, I have a bridge for sale

Big D

Let the kid have some fun, he ain't hurting anybody.

yasmin2533

i love me some harry... but he is gonna have a hard time with his granny. he is so fun loving.

sean bateman

well i guess we know he likes the ladies -

Dissily Mordentroge

She only shame is we didn't get a good look at the royal sceptre.